AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Milan Management - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Milan Management (/showthread.php?tid=921)

RE: Milan Management - DrDejan - 10-29-2017

Enough is said about Montella and his performance as a coach. I won't even start about his intelect and behavior.

What we need to point now is how badly Mirabelli performs. Since he's in charge of sporting operations, he should have recognized the bad performance of the coach, and what is more important, the negative trend of the quality of the play. Second, he must've acknowledged that the form of world class players is declining since joining the team, and the progress of the young players is destroyed. And third, he must apologize for spending millions on mediocre players like Kalinic.

Fassone, the ball is in your court. Use few hundred thousands to hire an expert to give you an analysis on the sporting operations, if you don't have the skills to do it. And, please, for God's sake remove the incompetent and non-inspiring managers from the team before they destroy the club, create toxic environment, and ruin careers. Thank you!

RE: Milan Management - ACM2023 - 10-29-2017

(10-29-2017, 12:34 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Milan have renewed their confidence in Montella after the 2-0 defeat to Juventus - Sky Sport Italia, the Corriere dello Sport and Mediaset Premium

[Image: 1*ghsS6XcszTfl9UTYGdYsSg.jpeg]

As my ACM buddy OC will say that XU will say:

Grinundwech Grinundwech

RE: Milan Management - Nalx - 10-29-2017

Went to bed hoping I'd wake up with the news of Montella's being fired. Renewed confidence? WTF indeed.

RE: Milan Management - millinarios - 10-29-2017

(10-29-2017, 05:33 AM)Nalx Wrote: Went to bed hoping I'd wake up with the news of Montella's being fired. Renewed confidence? WTF indeed.

I renewed my confidence in Milan keep sucking balls all year.

RE: Milan Management - ACM2023 - 10-29-2017

Told you all, we can only pray that Montella will somehow do well. F&M aren't stupid. They are just poor and can't afford two coaches on payroll right now, so their hands are tied. I bet if they had resources, they would have fired Montella as soon as we lost to Sampdoria.

I start to believe more and more that Bonucci ruined our plan. I hope that Bonucci can repay the faith. The hope is not lost yet.

RE: Milan Management - porcho - 10-29-2017

(10-29-2017, 05:49 PM)xudong Wrote: Told you all, we can only pray that Montella will somehow do well. F&M aren't stupid. They are just poor and can't afford two coaches on payroll right now, so their hands are tied. I bet if they had resources, they would have fired Montella as soon as we lost to Sampdoria.

I start to believe more and more that Bonucci ruined our plan. I hope that Bonucci can repay the faith. The hope is not lost yet.

I think you're right. I feel like they know the teams doing poorly, and they're putting some pressure on Montella but ultimately know their hands are tied and there's nothing they can do. Unless Montella steps down of his own accord then we're screwed. Even then, we can only get someone who is currently without a club. Considering Carlo isn't interested in coaching for the rest of the year then I feel like our only bet would be someone like Sousa which is a risk... Could come and do well, could also be the next Inzaghi/Miha/Montella

RE: Milan Management - Jay Crisp - 10-30-2017

We've tried time and again with young or sub-par coaches and its failed.Seedorf - Pippo - Miha - Brocchi now Montella thats the last 5 coachea all bombed.We need someone thats experienced and at least decent like Spaletti or someone thats relatively young as a coach like Conte or Pocchetino.Its unlikely we can attract them so Im really at a loss.But dammit Montella has got to go

RE: Milan Management - porcho - 10-30-2017

(10-30-2017, 01:15 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: We've tried time and again with young or sub-par coaches and its failed.Seedorf - Pippo - Miha - Brocchi now Montella thats the last 5 coachea all bombed.We need someone thats experienced and at least decent like Spaletti or someone thats relatively young as a coach like Conte or Pocchetino.Its unlikely we can attract them so Im really at a loss.But dammit Montella has got to go

I really wanted Spaletti Sad
COnti seems achievable but not till the end of the season.
Pocchetino would be a big ask but would be an amazing grab. 

Tuchel would also be a decent option in my opinion

RE: Milan Management - ilgrandemilan - 10-30-2017

(10-30-2017, 03:43 AM)porcho Wrote: I really wanted Spaletti Sad
COnti seems achievable but not till the end of the season.
Pocchetino would be a big ask but would be an amazing grab. 

Tuchel would also be a decent option in my opinion

No to them..Not because they are not good..but simply because they has no experience of italian football (never as a coach or as a player). 
Italian football is well known as most tactical league in the world. So these type of coaches will need 'time' to understand italian football..and their learning time surely will affect Milan result...
and i think Most of us here are tired for another year zero again every season..

as for Mourinho..i don't rate him as a success at Inter in his first year without italian football experience...because inter created calciopoli..(even Moyes/De Boer can win the league that year)

RE: Milan Management - ilgrandemilan - 10-30-2017

for F&M their biggest mistake is NEVER sign Top Striker (Marksman type)...and they let Bacca go for LOAN (i consider him as marksman type).