Poll: Who should be next Milan coach?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pippo, Who Else?
21.05%
4 21.05%
Seedorf, Return of the Legend
10.53%
2 10.53%
Berlusconi, 2 CFs or Bust
0%
0 0%
Conte, Reformed Juventino
10.53%
2 10.53%
Ancelotti, Back for the Attack
31.58%
6 31.58%
Emery, Spanish Inquisition
15.79%
3 15.79%
Jesus, Portuguese Saviour
0%
0 0%
Sarri, More Midtable Experience
0%
0 0%
Brocchi, Let's Ruin Another Career
0%
0 0%
Bielsa, Let's Do this!
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Head Coach talk 2015 and 2016 and beyond
The Ancelotti story looks less and less likely. He says that if he's not at Madrid next year, he will take an extended leave to recover from back surgery that he's scheduled to have in Vancouver.

http://www.espnfc.us/real-madrid/story/2...or-surgery
Siamo a posto cosi.
(05-25-2015, 05:05 PM)Mystik Wrote: The Ancelotti story looks less and less likely. He says that if he's not at Madrid next year, he will take an extended leave to recover from back surgery that he's scheduled to have in Vancouver.

http://www.espnfc.us/real-madrid/story/2...or-surgery

Yeah. Makes you wonder who Galliani is in Madrid for then. He did say that he didn't go there just for Ancelotti, and that he has an excellent relationship with Perez and Real Madrid.

He refused to comment on the rumours about Emery too.
According to Sky, Berlu has rejected Emery, Mihajlovic and Sarri. They believe it's between Montella and Conte at this point.
Almost offtopic for this thread Wink
Official: Ancelotti sacked at Real
We don't know if it is off topic. Wink
Newest rumor:

Quote:The alternative to Ancelotti is Brocchi with Lippi as technical director. Emery looks unlikely. [Milan Channel]

No comment. Devilcool
Lippi working with Galliani? Can't see it.
1. If we use Brocchi, we may as well keep Inzaghi for another season and wait for Conte to step down from Azzurri.

2. I believe that Brocchi himself claimed that he didn't think he is ready a few weeks ago.

3. I don't know about the relationship between Lippi and Galliani (what is the story?), but what is the incentive in it for Lippi to want to come out of retirement? Financial, emotional? I see none.

CONCLUSION: WE ARE KEEPING PIPPO INZAGHI. FINE AS WE ARE. TongueROUD:
I don't believe for a second that Brocchi will be our next coach. We've made that mistake twice already.
Three times is a charm. Grinundwech