milan A
Donnar
Abate Paletta Romagnoli Antonelli
Kucka Montolivo
Honda Bonaventura
Lapadulla L.Adriano

Which one is stronger?
Juve B or milan?
What do you think about it? How does it feel?
l mean supporting a team like this. A team like this shouldn't have fans.
l think most of you became milan fans thanks to old successes. New generations are not/won't be milan fans. Who wants to support this fallen club?
milan will stay as a small team forever. l assume milan will be in serie b in a few years.
(07-11-2016, 10:53 PM)PjacaJuventino Wrote: Juventus A

Gigi
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
D.Alves Khedira Pogba Pjanic Evra
Dybala Mandzukic

Juventus B
Neto
Lich. Rugani Benatia Alex Sandro
Lemina
Sturaro Marchisio/Asamoah
Cuadrado Pjaca
Zaza

milan A
Donnar
Kucka Montolivo
Honda Bonaventura
Lapadulla L.Adriano

Which one is stronger?
Juve B or milan?
l think most of you became milan fans thanks to old successes. New generations are not/won't be milan fans. Who wants to support this fallen club?
milan will stay as a small team forever. l assume milan will be in serie b in a few years.

I think your plan was not to come back unless we "summoned" you :p. If I recall, I don't think we mentioned one of your 70,000 aliases since you last came here. So tell me, what is it this time?

To be honest I don't think any of us mind that you're here, but why do you spend your time harassing a soccer forum lol. Like seriously, I think there's better things to do.

And to answer your question, we support Milan because it's like family to us. Just because one of your family members did something bad doesn't mean you love them any less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PjacaJuventino... How about you go back to Torino and play with yourself... No one here criticised Juve when they were relegated to Serie B for cheating.

You want Italian football to continue the way it has? Wouldnt it be better for the league if we started to see the old Ac Milan, the old Inter(as much as I hate those pricks). Wouldnt it be better if we started to see Italian football dominate the world like it once did?
PjacaJuventino would have been one of those that disappeared during Juve's tough times and has now come out of the closet now that Juve is winning. People like that aren't real Football Fans...

AC Milan on facebook - 24,791,843
Juventus on facebook - 24,004,756

even with your "success" and our poor form over the last few years we've got more worldwide interest than Juve.
MilanMania
‏@milanmania

@Zib_Milan We have to be realistic.Milan are a nothing smaller midtable team now.Even midtable EPL teams are a better option as the can pay

MilanMania ‏@milanmania 4 lug

@dbigmark He'd be a disaster.Replacing Bacca with a guy north of 30 injury prone that needs service ...nah not for midtable milan

MilanMania ‏@milanmania 9 lug

@esMilano4life The thing is , most dont want to join Milan & risk being the only decent signing amongst scores of crap.Being midtable for

MilanMania ‏@milanmania 17 h

@MilanClubScot I dunno , I think they just want to be part of a joke midtable nothing club.They have agents advisers Milan isnt a good move

Your forum say it all.Our best player left us to play for a midtable team. Now you have to pay 10 m euros. You won't get a discount from us.
l hope İnter/Juve/Napoli wins Serie A every year and Sosa break his ankle in first training session. He had the chance to play in Champions league, yet he missed it. He will never have the chance to play in Champions League again.

Milan cöp bir takimdir ve her zaman cöp bir takim olacaktir.Nefret ediyorum bu cöp takimdan. Cinliler aldi ve sadece 4 milyon avro önerdiniz, 4 milyon avro. 20 milyonluk adama 4 milyon avro. Bertolacci cöpüne 20 milyon avro ödeyen takim Sosaya 50 öderdi.
(07-11-2016, 10:53 PM)PjacaJuventino Wrote: Juventus A

Gigi
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
D.Alves Khedira Pogba Pjanic Evra
Dybala Mandzukic

Juventus B
Neto
Lich. Rugani Benatia Alex Sandro
Lemina
Sturaro Marchisio/Asamoah
Cuadrado Pjaca
Zaza

milan A
Donnar
Kucka Montolivo
Honda Bonaventura
Lapadulla L.Adriano

Which one is stronger?
Juve B or milan?

Which team we support is NONE of your business. End of story.
Abbey is back again? Oh no! Who would have thought so?  Scared

Sagrin Sagrin Devilol
Abbey still increasing forum post count in 2016, high five
Personally, I don't believe in the news surrounding Pjaca. If Juventus are suddenly in pole position, they should've signed him by now. We have the excuse of waiting for the take-over, but they don't and if we're offering 25m+bonus and they say that their offer rests at 18m, it remains quite odd that Zagreb would be okay with that, remember it's not only the player that decides where he goes.

However, if he does go to Juventus I'll be disappointed but my opinion wont change - the kid plays for fun in Croatia and he made a mockery of Portugals defence who are now European champions, not to mention other good performances on similarly larger stages. Bottom line, he's still a great player and lucky Juventus if they sign him. On the flip side, if the Chinese take-over I think he'll live to regret it. I see Inter and Milan overtaking Juventus by large margins in the future unless they see a take over aswell. The Asian market is simply too powerful and wealthy, not only will they out-invest the likes of Juventus every single year, but if we start taking the titles from them they'll have very little to invest with the prices of players in todays market. Moreover, apart from the Asian wealth we also have a much larger worldwide brand than Juventus who are more popular in Italy, and I expect the Chinese take-over owners to exploit this to their advantage to show for massive future gains. Galliani & Berlusconi are in the stone-age, they are completely blind to the power of social media and proper world-wide branding operations. On the contrary, the Chinese are masters of the art - and if the owners are who I've heard, then they are also much younger.

Overall, if the Chinese takeover goes through succesfully, I think Pjaca would have made a poor decision looking back a couple of years down the road.

What do you all think of Zeilinski ? Apparently our deal for him with Udinese is 18mln euros. He's an exciting player but he'll need some time imo.
apparently they've agreed to spend 23mill. negotiating with Dinamo with how the money will go through. I'm assuming they want to pay installments for as long as possible and Dinamo will want it paid as quick as possible.

As for how good he is. He is definitely a talented player... Destroyed Portugal's defence? He had a good game against a lb who shouldn't have been there to begin with... Eliseu was only there because Coentrao was injured. He's never been good enough for Benfica let alone Portugal. he never beat anyone else that game.
He is still quite young with plenty of room to move and the sort of signing we should be going for. If we miss out, so be it, I'm fine with it providing we keep going for these sort of players.