Summer Mercato 2016
- Besiktas club President Fikret Orman admits Milan target José Sosa's "mental state is not healthy".

I guess that explains why he wants to join Milan in it's current state?  Devilol

http://www.football-italia.net/88346/bes...d%E2%80%99
Milan transfers frozen because Fininvest and the Chinese can't agree on anything. For centre back position our current owners want Arbeloa for free, the new owners want Caceres for free. Seems like we're in for some great changes with (potentially) new owners!  Devilcool
(07-26-2016, 12:50 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Milan transfers frozen because Fininvest and the Chinese can't agree on anything. For centre back position our current owners want Arbeloa for free, the new owners want Caceres for free. Seems like we're in for some great changes with (potentially) new owners!  Devilcool

Its good to share same vision  Devilol
They are arguing about which free player to sign?.....out of which neither one has been significant for their team and their employers are probably happy to see them off of their books! Big Grin

Imagine the type of disagreements we'll see when going for a player that actually costs more than 1 Euro. Big Grin
(07-26-2016, 02:33 PM)nefremo Wrote: They are arguing about which free player to sign?.....out of which neither one has been significant for their team and their employers are probably happy to see them off of their books! Big Grin

Imagine the type of disagreements we'll see when going for a player that actually costs more than 1 Euro. Big Grin

I imagine that will be a real Triads vs Italian Mafia kind of thing Smile
Hopefully Arbeloa's signing is announced soon, I cannot take another uncertainty.. LoL
I am arguing with myself if this stupid mercato is worth my precious time and emotion. Big Grin
At the same time Juventus just officially signed Higuain for €94 million and are trying to persuade Pogba to stay...
(07-26-2016, 04:36 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: At the same time Juventus just officially signed Higuain for €94 million and are trying to persuade Pogba to stay...

Wow. They are trying to build something there. But they would need a better coach.
Pogba will not stay if they spent 94 million on another player, if he does Juve will be in financial trouble and/or future Juve mercatos will be affected. Serie A is still in as much trouble as Milan and going deep in CL is not magic bullet either.