Summer Mercato 2016
(07-28-2016, 03:47 AM)sylrus Wrote: how much does zaza would cost if we want to buy him??
and how much does gabigol cost for juventus??

Well realistically he shouldnt be more than €15m.
Juve paid €18m for him IIRC.
Wolfsburg offered €25-€30m but he wasnt keen on the move.
Juve prob want €30m.
If we sold Bacca and went for Zaza we'd prob see most of the money gone.

My thought is that if we sell Bacca we'll still aee a frugal mercato.We have enough strikers (quality doesnt matter to Milan) we have enough midfielders (number wise quality doesnt matter) defence theres Caceres and Arbeloa that are free to go with Vergara Paletta Romagnoli DES Abate Zapata Antonelli Vangioni.I think this will be thee single worst mercato we have ever seen.Fininvest are not going to spend €30-€40m when the club is being sold.Write off this season and maybe just maybe from next summer we'll see change....I wouldnt hold my breath though that the Chinese will be saviours.
(07-28-2016, 06:38 AM)sylrus Wrote: so why dont we go and get gabigol instead, this is ridiculous even me who is no expert at sporting director job can have a better eyes. lol

He's got a brain.He wouldnt join Milan we'd get turned down.
Menez close to Bordeaux, minimal transfer fee
(07-28-2016, 04:35 PM)reza Wrote: Menez close to Bordeaux, minimal transfer fee

Do we still need to pay for part of his salary?  Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy

Either way, good riddance (please make it happen).
I feel like I'm probably trolling by posting this lol, but the Chinese might get Lucas Lima:

http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/mila...lub-220975
l can't understand why Sosa would like to move from Besiktas, Besiktas has CL and bigger club than Milan. A step back for his carreer. Maybe he wants the very high wage of Milan.
I saw that Dev....spectacular news if true. Very much the type of players we need.

About Menez, I saw on R&B that we will pay his salary (or part of it?) until January. Absolutely ridiculous if you ask me. I don't like the guy and I think he should leave, but if we are going to pay his salary than he might as well stay. Even if he only makes 1 appearance. I don't know if this news was true. I hope not...

Edit: karakartal, I'm going to guess you are a Besiktas fan. It's great that you think that highly of your club, but even as low as Milan has fallen recently, it is still a huge club compared to Besiktas across the world. To aid your case, most people don't want him here anyway.
Why you talk to Abbey? Big Grin
Damn Xu....I got trolled! Haha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Great joke Karakartal... Oh, you were being serious? I worry for your mental state if you honestly believe that...