Summer Mercato 2016
Grenier a few years ago would've been a good signing, but since his injury problems, he hasn't been the same. Not a good signings.

with DES, I think it's the typical strategy of 'leak to the press that the player wants to leave' and then sell him. B&G are good at shifting the blame. Just like they will shift the blame of not spending in the mercato on to the chinese not coming through.

That being said, I really hope DES is not sold.
Same here. I hope that we get to keep a few key players, such as Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Niang, and de Sciglio. I know that de Sciglio had been really poor with us in the past few seasons, but his performance at Euro simply means that with right coaching and mentoring, he can be relied upon for a very long time to come. Why give him away to Juventus?
(08-03-2016, 04:28 AM)xudong Wrote: Same here. I hope that we get to keep a few key players, such as Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Niang, and de Sciglio. I know that de Sciglio had been really poor with us in the past few seasons, but his performance at Euro simply means that with right coaching and mentoring, he can be relied upon for a very long time to come. Why give him away to Juventus?

completely agree. he was battling injuries as well as having no support in an average defence without proper leadership. Montella might be able to bring out the best in him. In saying that, It's better for us and for you Italians out there if he stays put. He'll spend most of his time on the bench if he goes to Juve.

The players you've mentioned, other than Niang, for me should not be sold for any cost... If we are planning on ever being good again, we need to keep these guys.
Not saying Niang is no good, on the contrary, I think he's great. But to me I would still sell him if the right offer came along.
(08-03-2016, 04:28 AM)xudong Wrote: Same here. I hope that we get to keep a few key players, such as Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Niang, and de Sciglio. I know that de Sciglio had been really poor with us in the past few seasons, but his performance at Euro simply means that with right coaching and mentoring, he can be relied upon for a very long time to come. Why give him away to Juventus?

I disagree. I find De Sciglio's seasons in Milan a way better way to judge him than a few games in the Euro. His appearance in the Euro make this a good time to sell him though,  because he is overvalued.
ok, say we sell him... let's be realistic, we'll probably get max 15-20 for him... and spend it on who? Pavoletti? And we're left with 1 good lb/rb less and another striker we don't need...
(08-03-2016, 06:10 AM)porcho Wrote: ok, say we sell him... let's be realistic, we'll probably get max 15-20 for him... and spend it on who? Pavoletti? And we're left with 1 good lb/rb less and another striker we don't need...

Badelj and Sosa. 

We are in more need of midfielders than a another full back.
Are you sure that money gonna be spend on a midfielder??? Im not. I think like porcho said. We will get a striker if de sciglio gone

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
knowing Galliani, there's little chance we'll actually get a midfielder with that money. and to sell one of our better defenders and get two more average midfielders to add to our list of average midfielders... no thanks...
If we sell him and get someone like Witsel for example, that's another story. as for not needing another full back... you're happy with Antonelli and Abate? and say abate gets injured... Calabria? Our defence is weak enough without losing DES
Soriano off to Villarreal. Finally end of link with this guy haha
(08-03-2016, 06:20 AM)StarFrog Wrote: Badelj and Sosa. 

We are in more need of midfielders than a another full back.

We need better midfielders, not more midfielders... Huge difference. These two wouldn't add that much quality.