Summer Mercato 2016
I don't know if this is going to be a new Thiago Silva or a new Grimi. Based on our history though, for every Thiago Silva, we have 10 Grimis.

And of course, this is to assume that Galliani didn't do it intentionally to waste another non-EU quota, which can be quite likely too.
Would rather play Ely? No way man! Ely needs to go or be a 5th choice. This Gomez guy has already made 13 appearances for Paraguay and is the captain of Lanus, a huge team in Argentina that won the title under his captaincy.

I'm not saying he is a good player, I've not seen him play. But this alone makes him a better option than Ely. Big Grin
On koulibaly, he used to play for my favourite team and he had a clause in his contract which was WAYYYYYYYYYYY too cheap. Napoli were just the club he liked most, but he could've also gone to everton, dortmund and atletico back then.
Well I've done some research and watched some videos.. Seems like a very powerful defender goes forward pretty well and he seems really fast.

Other news says we're trying to sign Adrien Silva and William Carvalho from Sporting.. I'm not a fan of William, something about him says Kondogbia 2.0
(08-03-2016, 10:30 PM)nefremo Wrote: Would rather play Ely? No way man! Ely needs to go or be a 5th choice. This Gomez guy has already made 13 appearances for Paraguay and is the captain of Lanus, a huge team in Argentina that won the title under his captaincy.

I'm not saying he is a good player, I've not seen him play. But this alone makes him a better option than Ely. 

Thanks for the information. I never heard of Lanus before, so I just assumed that it had to be some kind of lousy team. Didn't know that it was that good.
(08-03-2016, 11:05 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Well I've done some research and watched some videos.. Seems like a very powerful defender goes forward pretty well and he seems really fast.

Other news says we're trying to sign Adrien Silva and William Carvalho from Sporting.. I'm not a fan of William, something about him says Kondogbia 2.0

Adrien Silva would be a dream imo though. He's not world class, but he has class and he reads the play. He would be a perefect signing. On William Carvalho he has shown he gets the job done (defensively) while Kondogbia never stood out in anything.
(08-03-2016, 11:05 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Well I've done some research and watched some videos.. Seems like a very powerful defender goes forward pretty well and he seems really fast.

as someone who watches both week in week out... There is absolutely no chance whatsoever that he becomes Kondogbia 2.0

Both are very good players and would fit in well but Sporting don't sell players ont he cheap anymore and we'd already rejected 25mill euro from Arsenal in January for William so I can't see him going for any less than 30. Adrien might be cheaper but not as cheap as he'd need to be for us to buy him.  
Those two would improve our midfield massively. Neither are world class and it's probably a little late for Adrien to get there but William has the potential as well as the ability to become world class. 
With William, you're talking about a player who's been getting better and better for the last 3 seasons and has had interest from a lot of major clubs. Done extremely well in Portugal as well as major competitions against some top opposition... Kondogbia still has not done half of that.
Just read that we're also looking at Salvio from Benfica... no thanks... He's not even a quarter as good as the Portuguese press make him out to be...

also just read this...
http://www.football-italia.net/88715/mil...e-jeopardy
can't say I'm too surprised... disappointed, yes, but not surprised.
Ok, also just read the report that said we're after William and Adrien... report is from A Bola in Portugal... a newspaper known for spinning crap...

The claim is a new Chinese group will take over they will work towards buying the following players
Salvio - Benfica - no thanks
Moutinho - Monaco - yes please
Adrien Silva and William Carvalho from Sporting - Also yes please, although not sure if I would buy both Adrien and Moutinho
Mustafi - Valencia - also a good pick up
Isco or James - RM - HELL YES!!!!
Diego Costa - Chelsea - No thanks... The guy is an absolute pig of a player... don't need that kind of crappy attitude at Milan... We've already got enough...

The claim is apparently the other group failed to produce the 750 mill to purchase the club as well as the money to invest over the next two years.
The new group has the money ready to go, apparently, Already has a plan, Silvio stays on as Prestident (GOD NO!!!!) Galliani stays on as director of football (Please kill me now), they'll hire a new coach as well as bring in those players... Apparently it will be all sorted by the end of next week...

My opinion... it's all a load of crap... just the same old idiots spinning the same old crap and then other media picks up parts of the article and runs with it...

let's face it, we know it's crap because if Galliani stayed the list to buy would be;
Mattia Perin
Miguel Veloso
Nicolás Burdisso
Leonardo Pavoletti
Diego Capel
Goran Pandev
Luca Rigoni
New coach?? Any way Milan needs a plan AND investment, not just one of those.
Moutinho a few years ago is far different than current imo.