Summer Mercato 2016
(08-04-2016, 07:46 PM)reza Wrote: Latest rumour: Gustavo Gomez for 7-8 million and not a loan. 

Strange. We had 15M for mercato and bought Lapadula for 10.

Is Berlusconi spending again?
My take on all the rumors/news, particularly the ongoing ones: I try not to apply logic or common sense when it comes to Milan. Icon_lol2
Sky Italia's @LucaMarchetti says the money used in the Gustavo Gomez deal is by Berlusconi!

Grazie Presidente!
so it is a gift from the Presidente for real? Proud

[Image: Ibra-Thiago-Silva-grazie-Presidente.jpg]
(08-04-2016, 08:22 PM)xudong Wrote: so it is a gift from the Presidente for real? Proud

This Guy will be better than Silva! ?
Well, that's one (optimistic) way to interpret this picture, I guess. Grinundwech

or, Icon_lol2

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I guess I will never trust Berlusconi again (not that I did in the past anyway). Big Grin
(08-04-2016, 08:22 PM)xudong Wrote: so it is a gift from the Presidente for real? Proud

Told you so. If we not going to sign anyone else, he will be promoted from "gift" to "Mr. X".
[Image: 4j6uc2.jpg]
(08-04-2016, 08:08 PM)StarFrog Wrote: Strange. We had 15M for mercato and bought Lapadula for 10.

Is Berlusconi spending again?

I know it is widely reported since a few weeks but that 15 number is made up, 99.9% certain.
So we had 18M to spend, and we blew them on two dudes who are squad players at best, with limited upside. Is it just me or does this sound an awful lot like last year, when we spent 28M on Adriano and Bertolacci, who hardly contributed anything. When you are short on money, you need to make smart investments to make the money count. We, of course, decide to use the "sh*t against the wall" approach and end up getting burned time after time. And somehow, Berlu and Galli doesn't know why this team loses so much money every year.