Summer Mercato 2016
(08-05-2016, 09:49 AM)somedevil Wrote: Apparently Milan had previously scouted Gomez and Montella has wanted him since he was at Fiorentina.

If true, that would be good. Not a shot in the dark at least...
Well that actually makes sense as I dont see Milan scouting him...or anyone , could be that Montella said okay I understand I cant buy expensive players but this is good could be a good move and hes cheap.
Guys you may your fantasy mercato soon lol
Spoke to Van Persie. He's going to make a VERY interesting move back to the Islands. I wanted him to take a huge pay cut and offer himself to Milan Sad
i want gabigol and gabi jesus and oscar and isco. how many non eu can we buy on this mercato?

no to van persie, that guy is good, but he is prone to injury.
Witsel and Pavoletti Tongue
(08-05-2016, 02:29 PM)sylrus Wrote: i want gabigol and gabi jesus and oscar and isco. how many non eu can we buy on this mercato?

no to van persie, that guy is good, but he is prone to injury.
With a huge pay cut, I'd take him any day. But his transfer is already done. The FA just won't allow him to announce it yet. He wouldn't tell me either, because he'd get a massive fine.
http://www.football-italia.net/88819/fin...-statement

WEEEEEEEE AREEEEEEEEEE SOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDD

Now let's see how many of galliani's corpses will gradually fall out of their secret hiding places.
Looks like media was all pure BS.
"We won't be sold for another year"
"The buyer of the club are these people, those people, that guy"
etc.

Were sold now, and to practically nobody that we were previously linked with. Finivests statement said the State Development and Investment Corporation of China is part of the new owners.. It's a state-owned investment company; if this is true (should be since Finivest announced it), then I think we are the richest club in the world.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Deve...orporation

I want Messi, Isco, Gabigol, and Thiago Silva back Big Grin Big Grin

It's confirmed that part of the deal says the Chinese must invest 350mln euros over the next three years. 100mln will be given as a deposit right now - only 15mln will be available with the other 85mln payable 35 days from now according to the article posted by Mathias. That means we may only have 15mln to spend right away, then we'd have to do loans with obligations.
I dont mind Thiago Silva back, too bad Veratti just renewed but maybe we can offer.PSG mega offer hahahaha yeah Mega offer I mean it . no better time to boast like this