Summer Mercato 2016
Kovacic, Paredes, and Diawara were last minute actions by Galliani. So typical.. This guy should vanish asap
Heh, Tuttosport made the point that this summer we have spent our whole budget on reserves. 25 million. So sad.

Sent fra min E5823 via Tapatalk
DeSciglio - Zaza swap.

http://www.football-italia.net/89975/mil...iglio-zaza
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(08-19-2016, 11:12 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: Heh, Tuttosport made the point that this summer we have spent our whole budget on reserves. 25 million. So sad.

It's the same old song. We have some money, but we end up wasting it.
It's true. 25 mil spent and we can't say that anyone will be a starter at this point.

I would have ratger spent 25mil on one "big" player, than 3 average ones. This has been our problem for years now. Whether we blow money on wages or transfers that make no sense.

Gomez, i understand. There are a lot of good things coming out about him from South America. But Lapadula? Even Sosa? Lapadula and Sosa cost us close to 20mil. I would have rather taken Paredes only instead of those two. It's absolutely unforgiving that we spent half of our budget on the Serie B top scorer, when we already hsve strikers anyway. One of the stupidest pieces of business. Up there with the Matri deal...
(08-19-2016, 11:24 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: DeSciglio - Zaza swap.

http://www.football-italia.net/89975/mil...iglio-zaza

Because we need Zaza, right...  Head on wall
(08-19-2016, 12:01 PM)nefremo Wrote: It's true. 25 mil spent and we can't say that anyone will be a starter at this point.

I would have ratger spent 25mil on one "big" player, than 3 average ones. This has been our problem for years now. Whether we blow money on wages or transfers that make no sense.

Gomez, i understand. There are a lot of good things coming out about him from South America. But Lapadula? Even Sosa? Lapadula and Sosa cost us close to 20mil. I would have rather taken Paredes only instead of those two. It's absolutely unforgiving that we spent half of our budget on the Serie B top scorer, when we already hsve strikers anyway. One of the stupidest pieces of business. Up there with the Matri deal...

I guess Lapadula was signed because it looked like both Bacca LA would be ofloaded this summer.
(08-19-2016, 01:00 PM)Nicolas Wrote: I guess Lapadula was signed because it looked like both Bacca LA would be ofloaded this summer.
Lack of planning, again.

I personally expect a lot of things from Lapadula, Sosa and Gomez. All of them are coming off very good seasons.
(08-19-2016, 02:50 PM)somedevil Wrote: I personally expect a lot of things from Lapadula, Sosa and Gomez. All of them are coming off very good seasons.

Good point. I would rather take them over those old and lazy "former champions".