Summer Mercato 2016
(08-24-2016, 12:15 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Aparently Chelasea is going to offer between 40 and 50 M  for Romagnioli .

http://www.football-italia.net/90288/che...-romagnoli

I'd tell them to shove their money up where the sun don't shine. Not enough time to buy decent replacements. Plus, never liked Conte since his playing days with Juve.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Gazetta says that an offer came and Milan rejected it.
Good...screw Conte.
http://www.football-italia.net/90310/chi...gnoli-sale
Starting to love our new owners already. Two years ago he would have been sold.

Sent fra min E5823 via Tapatalk
Big Grin

"Milan rejected a €1M offer from Atalanta for Paletta"
(08-24-2016, 05:29 PM)reza Wrote: Big Grin

"Milan rejected a €1M offer from Atalanta for Paletta"

For Paletta? Now we're talking crazy money.  Devilol
There are news coming out that we are close to signing Mario Pasalic from Chelsea on a loan! http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/sky-...cco-226299

Is this a panic buy to replace Bertolacci? Also, it seems like this guy hasn't played since February 14th due to a back injury and Sky says that there is no definitive official date on which he is supposed to be back. On top of this, this seems to be a dry loan (just like Van Ginkel).

I don't know much about him. I remember his name from the past, but I feel like I haven't heard it in a long time. This kid never fulfilled expectations and now we are about to bring him here. To do what exactly???

Man I can't wait for Galliani to F OFF!!! A couple more weeks and we will be free of his stupidity...hopefully forever!
Hasn't played since Feb 14? Was he injured during his Valentine's day sexathon? That's probably why we are signing him, lol.
Thank you for 7.5 m euros. Our president knows how to build a winning team with low prices. We already signed Talisca to replace Sosa. Great signing.

l have high hopes in Besiktas's CL campaign this season. We can make things hard for any teams in the world. Losing Sosa and Gomez are big losses to us, let's hope we can do some magic in transfer market in the coming days. Nasri, Mangala, Yaya Toure, a top name stiker would come in handy for CL success.

after Milan sold to CHinese, l was expecting some top class players signings. You signed unproven names other than Sosa, who is a great player and matured so much after he failed at Napoli. it's hard to sign players during January window. l assume you'll have FFP problem next season if you can make a EL or CL place. Then you won't buy before you sell. Honestly, so l was expecting Milan to spend high sums during this market. You really sold to Chinese?

l'm supporting Milan because of Sosa. Good luck in Serie A. l hope Sosa wins players of the year award this season. He is such a quality player.
Hey everyone! Haven't posted in a couple weeks because I was in Italy! I managed to watch the Milan-Torino game, picked up tickets 4th row from the field in the centre for only 65 euros, it was amazing. Donnarumma's save was a moment to remember, everyone went crazy screwing off the ref after it happened. It was bittersweet, because apparently Mihajlovic smiled and laughed when Donnarumma saved the penalty, and fans took that pretty pleasantly.. Shouldn't forget Mihajlovic threw Donnarumma out there, he deserves credit.

Anyhow, I'm impressed with Suso, he seems cooler in possession this year and he's getting his dribbling act together, he doesn't lose the ball as often and he seems to be more effective in possession. I would give him time and not sell him! Our midfield needs some work, I think everyone is fed up with Bertolacci, when he came on he got jeered a bit and when he was injured people around me were ticking him off. There was talk of a protest before the match but I didn't see anything significant, the curva was screaming bs at Galliani but that's about it.

Anyhow, I just landed today so I'm dead tired I'm going to upload some footage in the match thread when I get a chance!

Also, we don't need to worry about Aquilani because he's pretty much signed with Pescara. 
Reports (eg. Di Stefano) say that Gomez is ready to pair with Romagnoli, and even Montella said that he's very surprised with how fast he's adapted.

Finally, Pasalic was supposed to be the next big thing, I'm surprised nobody here remembers any reports, Chelsea got all kinds of attention for having bought him at such a low cost when they did. With Elche he was a regular starter and he apparently did very well. Last season he played with Monaco, who are by no means a 'cheap team' and he managed to play pretty much every game/every other game until he got injured IIRC. He's a talented player, if we can keep him fit and he lives up to potential we can expect him to be a bargain.