Summer Mercato 2016
I don't think that's you. It must be stitch. Big Grin
Yeah it was me. So, when are we going purse shopping Xu?

Do you want to stick it to abbey first or should I do it?

Hihihihihi

PS Gayern sucks
(08-29-2016, 02:10 AM)Stitch Wrote: Yeah it was me. So, when are we going purse shopping Xu?

Do you want to stick it to abbey first or should I do it?

Hihihihihi

PS Gayern sucks

I don't even know how to respond to this one. Icon_lol2
(08-29-2016, 02:29 AM)xudong Wrote: I don't even know how to respond to this one. Icon_lol2

[Image: valentine-kiss.gif]

Icon_lol2
Bouffal signs for Soton.
Jose Mauri close to joining Empoli on a dry loan deal for one season, no option to buy.
Why not keep Mauri and not loan Pasalic. I sure hope this was 100% Montella decision.
Linked to Ranocchia again on a loan. What the hell man! Why would Montella even want this clown? He was so terrible at Sampdoria! I remember seeing them concede at least 4-5 goals because of Ranocchia brainfarts alone......meaning it was his stupid individual mistake that directly led to the goal! He is absolute trash! I would sign up to end the transfer window right now just to avoid this disaster. Never mind talking about players that won't help us. This idiot will actually HURT us!!! I would take a one legged Caceres ahead of Ranocchia!
(08-29-2016, 07:14 PM)reza Wrote: Why not keep Mauri and not loan Pasalic. I sure hope this was 100% Montella decision.

I would probably say that it's because Montella sees his potential, but still believes he isn't ready for the big stage just yet. If the loan is dry, then I'm all for it actually. He needs first-team experience to grow, which he won't get rotting on our bench. Once get gets to a certain point, we can unleash his full potential on the rest of the league. Plus, if he doesn't perform on loan, all the more reason to doubt he'll make it in Milan.

In terms of Pasalic, I think he's had a bit more experience playing competitively in other leagues.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Still Mateo Musacchio and Rodrigo Caio are mentioned as potential signings for defence since Zapata is out until October at least. Musacchio is probably too expensive and apparently we think Sao Paolo's valuation of €10 million for Caio is too steep.