Summer Mercato 2016
The story is true. River president said it himself and criticized Viola himself. He quoted numbers and everything. Fiorentina's response was that the economic terms were not pre-negotiated and that River changed certain agreements and wanted too keep a part of the ownership (or get future financial benefits, perhaps from future deals).
Whoever at fault, Fiorentina management was quite embarrassing to be fair. They have been involved in several ugly controversies for what I can remember.

Snugged by Berbatov in the last minute, told the player to cover the cost of his plane ticket
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012...ane-ticket

Official statement on Montella firing
http://www.violanation.com/2015/6/8/8747...la-sacking
Chinese want to buy Milan , but want the controlling stake for 6 hunnit millionz ...Marina Fininvest Chairperson and Piersilvio want to sell....

My take, we'll months and months of talk with FUP all happening.The reason I dont buy it is its a "consortium" meaning no names we now nothing and its prolly made up.
Does anyone follow Monaco closely? If so I'd be interested in thoughts on Fabinho. He's a player I've kept an eye on for about a year, watching him here and there and wonder if he's a player we should be going for. He's a RB, but also plays in central midfield (or DM) and imo generally seems better suited to the role. He's physically very capable, can play DM and box to box and has the ability to play with the ball at his feet (has good passing) and dominate with his athleticism. Honestly, there's a few areas I think he can improve, more offensively than defensive, but overall based on what I've seen, he would compliment our side really well.

Btw, Monaco had him on loan for 2 years and brought him outright this past summer for I believe 6m, but his current market value is more realistically 15m (though with interest from English clubs, inflate that to around 20-25m). Honestly, with all the players linked to Milan of late, I really don't see one that makes me believe they would perform better than Fabinho in this side, even Banega who I think we'd need to change system for.
After last weekends' feyenoord - Ajax I'm even less of an El Ghazi fan. He seems to dissapear in big games, not knowing which way to run. Ajax fans were whistling at him. If we get him, Galliani must be seeing something I'm missing.

Bazoer is the guy we should get, he wasn't that great either, but he's a real talent who can already decide big games by himself. But I think He'll cost 10m more than El Ghazi. So we probably won't go with Bazoer.
True, Bazoer is a really big talent, El Ghazi is only average. But like you said Bazoer will be extremely expensive, I dont see him go for less than 25-30m.
Galliani sees something in El Ghazi simply means he is probably buddies with the kid's agent. Galliani's scouting is one of the worst things we have going on this team right now. In all honesty, i probably trust the scouting work from a lot of the posters here than Galliani and his scouting network.
If anyone is wondering what kind of players we need, just browse through this:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/7180/galleri...D=HP_BN_11
Reading Paolo's short bio on there makes you want to cry....and wonder, how the hell is he not working for this club right now? Makes me want to hate the 2 in charge so much!
Just get Thiago SIlva back so I can have a wank already!