Summer Mercato 2016
Galliani : "Mercato? Domani Nocerino va in America, sarà l'ultima uscita. Vazquez è del Palermo, Vangioni arriverà a luglio, ha già fatto le visite mediche. Mammana mi piace, ma non è in scadenza". Su Locatelli e Balotelli, infine, l'ad rossonero aggiunge: "Abbiamo portato in prima squadra Locatelli, è un centrocampista di grande talento. E già da domani sarà aggregato. Stiamo cercando di continuare con questa politica di giovani, soprattutto italiani, puntando sul nostro settore giovanile."

"Tomorrow, Nocerino is going in America, he'll be the last one to leave. Vazquez is from Palermo, Vangioni will arrive in July, he already passed his medical visit. I like Mammana, but his contract won't be over (SERIOUSLY MAN ?! Must be kidding ? Making a joke about what people think about him ?). We promoted Locatelli in first team, he's a midfielder with great talent. He will be in the squad from tomorrow. We continue with this youth politics, especially Italian ones, counting on our youth sector."

(not the best translation, but the idea is there Smile)
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I thought his comment on Mammana was that he's still under contract with River (i.e. the standard response to not discussing players under contract). Maybe I'm wrong.
Yea I think you are right. If anything, he kind of confirmed interest in both Mammana and Vazquez indirectly. I think the option is definitely there and the fact that we won't have to be in a bidding war for Mammana is a huge plus too. The price is what it is and has been said publicly. It's up to interested parties now to see if it's worth it.

On Vazquez......If he will be brought in to be a support striker for Bacca, than I'm all for it. The guy is quality. He will also give us a couple of more alternatives to our system.
Matip to Pool next season.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
aka edysim
I don't really care that we missed out on Matip if we're going to sign Mammana. Obviously, Matip has more experience, but Mammana is just an exciting prospect period. Clean feet, he's fast, he likes to get forward, and he seems really good at making sliding challenges. Him and Romagnoli would definitely be an exciting duo for the next 10+ years if we can hold onto them.

Knowing that we've signed Vangioni, I'm also interested in seeing how this turns out. He seems like a player who loves going forward and has scored some great goals shooting from far out, I think something we've been lacking in this side is our fullbacks going for goal. Abate for example, I see him in good positions to go for goal but he rarely ever does. Vangioni seems the type of player who will have a go from far out and is very fast, good at taking on his man too. He does remind me of Serginho in a way, Galliani makes a decent comparison there.

Finally Locatelli being promoted to the first team, he's held in high regards by all our management so I don't think it's unlikely we'll see him playing some minutes in games where we've already won or against smaller opposition.
Our managment has already "done" majority of work for the next season Big Grin
Our backs are complete. We have 3 extraordinary men on that position already and we're going to sign Vangoni(or whatever his name is). That's done. For the rest of defence we'll buy from the team which have the largest number of world class players (that's right folks,it's Genoa) .Izzo should fit into that vision perfectly. So,our defence is completed now.
Our attacking line. We're going to sold Adriano by any price(even better if it would be possible to give him on some kind of loan(Gaiani's loans),so that his new team can screw us,and send him back before they give us rest of the money).And like that ,over and over,let's say,till he's 33.Than we'll send him to Brasil for 120 000$. His replacement will be - Pavoleti (because it's Genoa,team with largest number...)Of course,we'll also buy Crapotelli from L'pool.That's makes our attacking line completed.
Awwww,now midfield. It's quite good right now,actualy. Extended contracts to Montolivo and Boateng should be enough and about new players we'll see. We'll see what Genoa have on those positions,if not-we will not rush into signing of any unproven players ,like ElGhazy.Maybe we should bring Witsel in 2017,when his contract expires,who knows...

Anybody else wanna cry???
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(02-15-2016, 09:00 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Our managment has already "done" majority of work for the next season Big Grin
Our backs are complete. We have 3 extraordinary men on that position already and we're going to sign Vangoni(or whatever his name is). That's done. For the rest of defence we'll buy from the team which have the largest number of world class players (that's right folks,it's Genoa) .Izzo should fit into that vision perfectly. So,our defence is completed now.
Our attacking line. We're going to sold Adriano by any price(even better if it would be possible to give him on some kind of loan(Gaiani's loans),so that his new team can screw us,and send him back before they give us rest of the money).And like that ,over and over,let's say,till he's 33.Than we'll send him to Brasil for 120 000$. His replacement will be - Pavoleti (because it's Genoa,team with largest number...)Of course,we'll also buy Crapotelli from L'pool.That's makes our attacking line completed.
Awwww,now midfield. It's quite good right now,actualy. Extended contracts to Montolivo and Boateng should be enough and about new players we'll see. We'll see what Genoa have on those positions,if not-we will not rush into signing of any unproven players ,like ElGhazy.Maybe we should bring Witsel in 2017,when his contract expires,who knows...

Anybody else wanna cry???

I'm not that pessimistic !

IMO, next year, our team will look this way :
- Donna as #1GK, then Diego Lopez if we don't sell him, or Abbiati
- Abate/DS on the right flank, Antonelli/Vangioni (hum ?) on the left flank + Calabria for both flanks (I hope we'll keep him and will even give him more time this season)
- Romagnoli and maybe Alex are the only ones to be sure to stay ... If Zapata keeps playing correctly, he could also stay as a backup. That means we need 2 CD (Mammana for example + someone from Genoa Big Grin or from our Primavera ?). I don't count Ely, he should be loaned.
- Bonaventura, Montolivo, Bertolacci and Kucka are IMO sure to stay, as well as Honda now. Poli can stay as a backup, as well as some Primavera player like Locatelli. We'll definitely need another midfielder (given the performances of Bertolacci, a new CM is needed), and probably some backup for Bona/Honda.
- For our attack, we should probably let Balotelli go back to Liverpool and will probably sell Luiz Adriano unless he shows our management and coach that they're wrong to let him go. That leaves us with Bacca, Niang and Menez. At this point, we would need a new striker (El Sharaawy as 4th choice ?) and maybe should promote someone from the Primavera.

If Diego Lopez is sold, we'll need a backup GK with a good level but who will accept to see Donna play most of the time.

Actually, I'm quite optimistic, because with some good (and smart) choices, we could have a better team next year, and no more a 30+ men squad. Finally back to a decent amount of players.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
For a team with limited budget, we should look out/compete for free transfers like Matip etc, though Mannama might sound exciting prospect but so far is just rumour. Why sign FB when we need a CB next season, only Galli knows.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
aka edysim
(02-15-2016, 11:12 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Actually, I'm quite optimistic, because with some good (and smart) choices, we could have a better team next year, and no more a 30+ men squad. Finally back to a decent amount of players.

Absolutely. I feel the same way. I also think we should keep Mihajlovic and get some continuity after a couple of years of throwing sh!t at the wall and seeing what sticks. 

60mil Investment should do the trick....which isn't unrealistic especially if we make the CL and finalize some sales like Adriano, El Shaarawy, Diego Lopez and maybe even make some unexpected cash on guys like Poli, Menez. Even Suso can be sold for 4-5 mil if he has a good half season at Genoa yet we don't plan on using him here. If we do end up selling all these guys than we can easily bring in somewhere between 25-30 mil. That would basically be half of the campaign I mentioned above. 

Gundogan (30)*the icing, Vazquez (20), Mammana (10), Ben Arfa (free), Vangioni (free). If possible and there is some cash left plus a good deal can be reached, someone like Coric would also be a step in the right direction for the future. 

Move out guys like Lopez (not needed as a back up on the wages that he is and he doesn't want to be anyway), Menez (talented, but we've been without him all year and if we do bring in Vazquez than a space will need to be opened up. Also, a player that can bring in some cash especially if he stays fit until the end of the season), Poli (his back up role is fine, but if we upgrade to a new CM, than he will fall down even further in the pecking order. There is no need for that so try to cash in on the guy), Adriano (it looks like he will be gone as he doesn't play after the China fiasco), Ely (loan), Mexes (gone), Boateng (gone, hopefully), Balotelli (gone, thank god). Mauri (loan, if we are not going to use him anyway).

--------------------------------Donnarumma(Abbiati/Gabriel)--------------------------------

Abate/DeS-----Mammana/Alex(renew 1 yr) - Roma/Zapata(renew 1 yr) - Anto/Vangioni/Calabria

------------------Gundogan/Berto/Locatelli-----Monto(renew 1 yr)/Kucka/---------------------

Ben Arfa/Honda---------------------------------------------------------------Bonaventura/(Niang)(Coric)

--------------------------------------Vazquez/(Niang)/(Coric)------------------------------------------

-----------------------------Bacca/(Niang)/Matri-------------------------------------------------------------

That's 6 signings out of which 2 are free (Ben Arfa, Vangioni) and can have a positive impact in the side, 2 are a really good investment for the future (Mammana, Coric) and can have a huge influence even now (Mammana definitely will end up as Romagnoli's partner very quickly imo especially with Mihajlovic here), and 2 are "big" money signings that should be able to take this group to a high level (Gundogan, Vazquez).
I really hope we can send Calabria out on loan. With Vangioni arriving he is not likely to see a lot of action. I also hope we can rid of Mexes at least if not both him and Zapata. We will def need to buy a CB. Ely can only be a backup option and I still have faith that he can be a good player.