Summer Mercato 2016
Express.de was the first to report it I believe. Just a rumour but we hope more Big Grin
(05-21-2016, 06:18 PM)reza Wrote: Express.de was the first to report it I believe. Just a rumour but we hope more Big Grin

Fingers crossed!
(05-21-2016, 04:37 PM)reza Wrote: Montolivo to FC Koln?

Can we dream it's true?

Isn't he half German anyway? Maybe he is homesick. Big Grin
I don't really think Montolivo will have a problem finding another team. I don't really mind him staying if his role remains limited. I'd rather him off the bench than Bertolacci or Poli tbh.

On a separate note, rumours are getting really strong about Kovacic to Milan on loan w option. I think this is a very positive start to a summer transfer market where really, we have no choice but to spend. If Berlusconi cant do it then he's got to sell.
I totally agree. I don't mind keeping Montolivo but ideally he should be given a short contract and low salary, as he can be a great backup. but since he is the captain, there is no way that will happen.

About Kovacic, if he comes on a dry loan, then I say let's forget about it.
The players that will almost certainly leave Milan next season. [Sky]
[Image: CjKQv1DWkAAd8VE.jpg:large]

The players that have uncertain futures. They could either leave or stay next season. [Sky]
[Image: CjKRG6uXIAAG8f0.jpg:large]

The players that will stay at Milan. [@SkySport]
[Image: CjKQA1pWsAEx5P8.jpg:large]

Credit: Polotelli (R&B member)
Thanks xu
Replacing 3 CDs with Galliani is a disaster in the making
Well I've read somewhere today that Chinese's first target will be Benatia. That should be an ok CD Wink
Benatia would be a good start for the Chinese. That would mean that our CB department would be set. I wouldn't let Zapata go. I've said this many times before...let's not always think that the grass is greener on the other side. We will have a hard time finding a player of Zapata's quality and experience to be 3rd choice CB, and definitely not for free. If Alex is leaving, than Zapata has to stay.
What has been Benatia's injury status off late?