Summer Mercato 2016
(05-29-2016, 02:08 PM)nefremo Wrote: http://www.football-italia.net/85099/milan-go-agger

Galliani needs to update his "scouting" list! Big Grin He is still going off of the 2010 list. I wonder if we've done any scouting since than?! It certainly looks like we haven't, since we always go for players that we were interested in years ago......never mind what they've done since than...

I know that countless rumors will come out this summer and a lot of them won't be true, but this is just hilarious.

Agger , Dede ...Aly "teeth" CISSOKHO lets do this .Krasic Ganso Luis Fabiano.Who else ??? Kjaer , Dzeko , Lass Diarra  Devilol
Read a danish article which said that Agger was supposed to sit down with his family at the end of his contract to discuss if we was going to keep on playing or retire from football. So he has two options, retirement or Milan. Nice...  Devilol
The Agger rumours left me confused more than anything, seems such a pointless transfer. It's anything but surprising though, as it stands out as a Galliani transfer if I saw one.

The Kovacic rumours are gathering momentum after he didn't rule it out after last night's match, although he did say he's just focused on the Euros right now. I'd welcome Kovacic without too much hesitation, the guy's got the ability to be a great player imo.

The rumour that caught my eye the most though is we're linked to Franck Kessie of Cesena (on loan from Atalanta). He's from Ivory Coast, is 19 and a CB, but I think he's been used regularly in midfield this season. Big, strong, physical, much like you'd expect a player from Ivory Coast, but he also appears to be technically very good. I've not seen huge amounts of him, I saw Cesena maybe a couple of times during the season, so I'm not sure how good he is, but he's a very interesting guy from what I have seen.
Berlusconi confirmed that if he stays, so does Brocchi. Thoughts on this? Can anyone find any positives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm actually ok with it. Like I've said previously, the coach (Brocchi, Miha, whoever) is the least of our problems. We need to fix the management structure first and foremost, which in turn will also hopefully bring changes in the squad. From there on, the coach is the last on the list, so I'm ok if we postpone that and give Brocchi a chance.
I feel that the investors are only doing a half job if they don't bring in a new manager. Buying the club is great, but there's no point in having a clown managing the team. Brocchi wanted to resign before the Coppa Italia Final. It was rumored that he went to his friends and said something like "this team needs a miracle to win." Now he wants to stay? I don't think he's devoted to the team, so I don't think he's the right man for the job. He doesn't seem like he's that good coaching wise either. He played nice football with the Primavera team, but I don't think he has enough character and personality to manage the senior team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't like Brocchi, because I always see him as an unqualified coach who got the job because he golfs with the president. That being said, I don't think it really matters that much who coaches this team. We can have Guardiola, and this team still ain't going to win anything. I am probably more in favor of Pellegrini, but Brocchi staying isn't the worst outcome in the world either. We need to revamp the squad first and foremost. Without a brand new team, Jesus himself wouldn't be able to do anything here, and we are past the point of even trying any more.

It seems like the Chinese investors are trying to ease themselves into the picture here. Maybe they are trying to please Berlu, or maybe they are trying to be prudent and integrate slowly. Either way, I think it is pretty obvious what needs to be done, and it's just a matter of us doing it. I doubt the Chinese will want to continue with this team as it is, so not too concerned about our future here, as long as the take over is done.
(05-29-2016, 06:10 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Read a danish article which said that Agger was supposed to sit down with his family at the end of his contract to discuss if we was going to keep on playing or retire from football. So he has two options, retirement or Milan. Nice...  Devilol

wait, I thought they are just one option?  Huh Huh Huh

Grinundwech
(05-27-2016, 09:17 PM)slifersd Wrote: I read somewhere Roma offered Caceres 3.5M a year, whereas we offered 2M per year. I must say, 3.5M a year for Caceres sounds absolutely ridiculous, even if he is free. I think that's how much we are paying Bacca every year, and Bacca is a much better player at a premium position. Caceres' versatility can be a real asset for this team, but in all honesty, I would rather we throw some money at N'Koulou. Younger, more athletic, less injury risk and room for upside, N'Koulou can be good for us in the short and long term whereas Caceres would be nothing but a short term depth guy, even if he is a great depth player.

I've been saying we should be signing N'Koulou for a while now. Very strong athletic defender... decent on the ball. Plus he's coming for free... Not the bext signing but could pay off. Worst case, we end up with another CB, best case we end up with a future first teamer. 

Nefremo... Galliani doesnt need scouts... He knows everything about football. He can just look at a player like Agger and see quality!

I wouldn't mind Brocchi staying providing we sign the right players after the buy out... Only because, in my view, the "right" coaches are unavailable to us. We would need to take a risk with someone else anyway. With the top to choices being Pellegrini(not sure he would come) and Emery(heard somewhere he wants to stay at Sevilla)
I dont think Brocchi would stay once the takeover is complete. Those investors injecting their money and expecting results..