Summer Mercato 2016
Brocchi staying is pointless , most of the clubs that had huge takeovers didnt get a new manager but waited too long and the season was lost.Hughes at City , Ranieri at Chelsea , Kombouaré at PSG , Ranieri at Monaco IIRC they always get replaced , lets not waste half a season on Brocchi if the Chinese buy in
Simeone opened the door to an exit from Atletico after the final. It was in Milan. Is it enough to create a rumour there ?
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(05-30-2016, 08:30 AM)GeoTav Wrote: Simeone opened the door to an exit from Atletico after the final. It was in Milan. Is it enough to create a rumour there ?

He's an Inter-man. I don't think he would consider Milan.
(05-30-2016, 08:30 AM)GeoTav Wrote: Simeone opened the door to an exit from Atletico after the final. It was in Milan. Is it enough to create a rumour there ?

More realistic if we start any rumours (our wishlist) from Simeone to Pelegrini once the sale is confirmed  Devilcool
(05-30-2016, 10:47 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: He's an Inter-man. I don't think he would consider Milan.

I don't think the guy will only coach the teams he played in ...
Remember Mihajlovic ?
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Simeone , well with Bayern City Chelsea Man Utd having got new coaches ...Real Barca set it only leaves PSG as big competition.Id try , but it would be hard.I mean at Atletico he is the man at Milan even with new owners he may not be.
(05-30-2016, 12:00 PM)GeoTav Wrote: I don't think the guy will only coach the teams he played in ...
Remember Mihajlovic ?

True that. But he has repeatedly stated his love for Inter and that he would go back there to coach them one day. But of course, nothing is certain.
So was Mihajlobitch. He even said he'd rather starve to death than coach Milan.
I'm not sure if Berlusconi likes Simeone's parking-the-bus style
West Ham have offered 20 million for Bacca