Summer Mercato 2016
Lima does sound like a very good idea, I am just not sure how ambitious and how smart our management can be.
If the Chinese buy in I think the list we can look at ( at best) for playes is.
Benatia 
Glik
Alex Vidal 
Kovacic
Witsel
Ibra
Vasquez
Lucas Lima
Pavoletti (yeah I said it)
Mata
Depay 
Bruno Peres

The talk I see elsewhere of Isco Benzema Pastore Alcantara Goetze is way off the mark
It's not a bad list actually. I would take every single one of those players except for Glik and Depay. Glik because I just don't think he is good enough, and Depay because he'd cost too much, and we can have Boufal for less as an example. (Yes, I would take Pavoletti as a back up Big Grin)

But I think we can aim for even higher profile targets to be honest, depending on how much cash the Chinese will be willing to give. Money talks. Just like how players like Teixeira ended up in China, there is no reason why players won't come to Milan if you give them high enough wages.

And I know a lot is made out of the fact that we won't play in Europe, but I don't think is a huge deal. If players see that Milan is back and throwing cash around building up again, they'll gladly take a year without Europe. Players will know that if Milan is truly back, they'll enter the European competitions to actually win them, and not just participate in them. Also, Europe is not all about winning. It's also a platform to get bigger wages and make more money. If you perform well in the CL you can easily ask for and get ridiculous wages....whereas if Milan is already giving out these wages, it won't really matter as much.

It all depends on what the Chinese do. If they come in and say we'll splash 150nil in the market and raise the wage bill to 150mil a year for example...id expect a couple of big signings.
nefremo -
Exactly. Look at Bacca, he came based on that. The name A.C. Milan still carry's some weight, add to that new cashed up owners, and you'll probably find plenty of players willing to give champs a miss to join us.

Jay Crisp
I'd be going for Bernardo Silva instead of Depay and would prefer mammana to Glik.
Plus we need a backup to Donnarumma... Gabriel isn't good enough for me and neither is Agazzi.

Let's just hope this sale goes through... or none of this will be possible.
Im not saying those guys top my list.For example Depay kind of bombed at Man Utd he cost them €30m last year IIRC , he wouldnt be hella expensive.Mammana I see being snapped up by Real or Barca.Donna's backup is the Torino GK we're swapping with Gabriel according to rumours
Gundogan is officially Mcity player. Ben Arfa closer to join PSG.
"Barcelona €30m for Romagnoli rejected"

http://www.football-italia.net/85284/bar...i-rejected
Good to see that, but that could be interpreted in a couple of ways.

1) It could be a sign that he's one they're rebuilding around.
2) It means all deals are actually frozen while the sale of the club occurs (though the Bacca sale looks more realistic).
3) It's 30m for a player we paid 25m for a year ago. I also think I remember there was a resale clause where Roma would take a percentage of the amount if he was sold. I think if I'm right, we'd actually make a loss on him if he was resold at 30m.
Apparently Dani Alves is leaving but Masch isn't
Alves to Juve til 2018. D*** quick sell it off Berlu, we need to prepare for next season.