Summer Mercato 2016
Hoejberg may leave for €12M acc to reports.
So latest rumours are Galliani and Brocchi have been planning ahead. We're linked to Immobile, Giaccherini and a Baselli for Kucka swap.

Also, Vazquez has said he'll be leaving Palermo 100%
I rather we keep Kucka than having those 3.
(06-14-2016, 08:58 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: So latest rumours are Galliani and Brocchi have been planning ahead. We're linked to Immobile, Giaccherini and a Baselli for Kucka swap.

Also, Vazquez has said he'll be leaving Palermo 100%

Hope you are just joking around Big Grin
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
lol, nope all the news is on Milannews.

Edit: btw, all the names I mentioned are Italian. If Silvio wants the ItalMilan project to happen, a serious project would be to start off by buying Insigne, Berardi, Verratti and Bonucci and build from there. Not Giaccherini, Baselli and Immobile with all due respect to them.
(06-13-2016, 01:09 AM)Rimini Wrote: l like small team mentality. Sell all players except Roma and Donna. İnvest on young players such as Kapustka, Coric, Pjaca, Mammana,Praet and Milik.

Thats a lot of money there bud , if I was to speculate Id say Coric €15m , Kaputska €7/€8m ,Mammana €10m if the release clause is accurate if not maybe €15m maybe more , Praet anywhere from €13 to €20m , Pjaca €12m ,Milik €20m...Thats an estimate of over €80m for young players that are clearly talented ...It wont happen.Not at Milan.
Chinese Milan
Mustafi
Hysaj
Rodriguez
Matic
Thiago
Vasquez
Sane
Gabriel Jesus

Donna
Hysaj Mustafi Romagnoli Rodriguez
Matic Thiago
Sane Vasquez Gabriel Jesus
Bacca

Low cost Milan
Benatia(loan option to buy)
Banega free
Feghouli free
Badelj

l wish we could sign Banega and Feghouli. Both would be useful to us.

Donna
De Sciglio Benatia Romagnoli Antonelli
Feghouli Banega Badelj Bonaventura
Niang Bacca
(06-14-2016, 02:33 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Thats a lot of money there bud , if I was to speculate Id say Coric €15m , Kaputska €7/€8m ,Mammana €10m if the release clause is accurate if not maybe €15m maybe more , Praet anywhere from €13 to €20m , Pjaca €12m ,Milik €20m...Thats an estimate of over €80m for young players that are clearly talented ...It wont happen.Not at Milan.

Selling Bacca, L.Adriano, Honda, De Sciglio, Niang would be enough to have that sum.

l know it's impossible with Galliani. We probably will see a mix of raw talents and fodders and overpaying them.
No way loaning Benatia as other more serious teams are eyeing him as well. Banega to Merda, Feghouli if not mistaken already signed for English team.
Feghouli is off to West Ham