Summer Mercato 2016
Milan €18m plus Ely and Mauri in exchange for Vazquez?

He is not worth that much at all.
I don't want to give up Mauri....and if we are giving him up, than insert a buyback clause, OR that price needs to be way lower than 18mil. I think Vazquez is worth 18mil maximum without any players involved. Unfortunately the interest from the PL teams means that he will go for at least that!
18M plus Mauri and Ely? I really want to see how Galliani and co evaluated Vazquez to think he is worth that price. Doing some rough math here, but that's almost 30M worth of value for a 27 year old midfielder. If we are willing to pay that much, go get Kovacic, at least he has some upside. But then again, Berlu likes Vazquez and dreams of having him, so all bets are off, because...El Presidente is never wrong!
Next week: 18 million and Niang for Pavoletti
Looks like Lapadula could be signed as soon as tomorrow, not sure how that is possible with the so called Chinese issue ....
I gotta be honest, it really does look like the team is operating as if the takeover saga is ending soon, one way or another. We are getting movements on coaching, negotiating with players like Vazquez and now basically signed this Lapadula guy. Something has to be up, or else everything would still be frozen by now.
Milannews reports that we've booked a medical for a new player tomorrow morning. Reports say it's most likely Lapadula... Good signing IMO, 27 goals last season in Serie B none from penalties... Idk, look at Luiz Adriano, he scored so many goals for Shaktar and came to Serie A, we all know how it went. What league is more competitive, top Ukrainian league or Serie B? buhp, I think its a decent signing but could be a sideways step.
New offer for Ibra?
http://www.gazzettaworld.com/news/transf...rahimovic/?
This doesn´t look like something Berlusconi would do so maybe the Chinese are in a further stage of buying Milan than we all think.
WE GOT LAPADULA!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This pretty much guarantees that Galliani is in charge for next season, even with a sale.