Summer Mercato 2016
Forget that! Let's go for Isco. 50mil should do it! Than Zidane can go and fulfil his Pogba fetish for 100+mil.
Apparently Robin Li and Evergrande are being confirmed as part of the consortium.. If that's true, Robin Li alone can buy every Serie A club himself, including Merda and their new Suning group owners Big Grin

Villareal is asking for 20-25m for Musacchio, 50m was only his release clause, not their asking price. Apparently, we've sent someone to negotiate.
If we have 400M to spend over 2yrs, not too sure if we should go for Witsel Smile
We can create a scudetto team with 200 m euros. But we know Galliani and most of this money will go his agent friend's pockets.

We need to fix the midfield first. Andre Gomes and Thiago with Fernando would be enough to fix the midfield.Musacchio, Pjaca and Milik makes us a scudetto team. with the 200 m euros for next year, we can have a CL semi final level team with right purchases.

Donna
De Sciglio Musacchio Roma Rodriguez
Fernando
Thiago Andre Gomes
Pjaca
Milik Bacca
Let's create a scudetto team first, then CL team. After all, we can focus on developing young players.

By the way, my dream signing is Kross and Andre Gomes. Kross is probably the best regista at the moment we can buy.
(07-05-2016, 04:13 PM)Rimini Wrote: We can create a scudetto team with 200 m euros. But we know Galliani and most of this money will go his agent friend's pockets.

We need to fix the midfield first. Andre Gomes and Thiago with Fernando would be enough to fix the midfield.Musacchio, Pjaca and Milik makes us a scudetto team. with the 200 m euros for next year, we can have a CL semi final level team with right purchases.

Donna
De Sciglio Musacchio Roma Rodriguez
Fernando
Thiago Andre Gomes
Pjaca
Milik Bacca
I know I´ve said it before but Milik isn´t an improvement in any way he is not showing he has got the talent to play on a higher level than Ajax. He would be a waste of money and a waste of space for a better player in our team or a player who can develop into a good player.
A thought ... a Chinese team will buy Adriano for an inflated price to give some money for transfer budget.
Let's hope this is true:

"non vogliono più lavorare con prestiti di fine Agosto"

No more end of August loans
Rumors saying that Atletico is really interested in Bacca and Galliani has already talked to their DS...while Bacca apperantly has even accepted their offer to him. Price is apparently 25-26 mil.

Selling Bacca is not the issue. Who we get as a replacement is the real problem. I hope we don't blow the money on Pavoletti. Galliani should be banned from doing deals with Genoa this summer.

I would be really happy with a Oliver Torres + 8/10 mil offer for Bacca.
Nef why do you like Oliver Torres so much.Ive seen a fair bit of him and he never stands out , doesnt look anything special.Unless he performed poorly each of the 10 or so times I saw him.Hes not bad by any means , but I just dont get it.