Summer Mercato 2016
(07-06-2016, 03:19 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Matias Fernandez, Matri, Ranocchia. Is it a big enough commotion ? Ahah

(07-06-2016, 03:19 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Matias Fernandez, Matri, Ranocchia. Is it a big enough commotion ? Ahah

LOL now that's more like it, list of proven champions according to Galliani. I'm glad to see the enthusiasm here and I don't want to be party pooper, but last year the sale seemed imminent with our summer mercato splash.
per l'amaro e il dolce
If the Kovacic deal is a plain loan deal I think we shouldn´t get him he should become a key player and a player we can rely on next season, if we want to build a team (with him) we can´t rely on loaned players. Since I think Real don´t want to sell him or give an option to buy after his loan spell, the best we can get is ´´the Morata construction´´ but this is useless for us to because if he performs well Real will buy him back and otherwise we paid too much for him. It wasn´t as bad for Juve asit would be for us because there team didn´t rely on Morata and now they only have to replace one player while if we would get the same sort of construction for Kovacic and they would buy him back than we loose one of our key players in our new project. So do you guys agree with me we shouldn´t get him if it just a plain loan deal?
I agree, I would also be upset to get attached to the player for his performances and then he just goes back to Madrid.. It's like us doing them a favor
The latest is that Galliani met with Dinamo's president and said that Milan will meet their demands, making a formal offer for Pjaca. Now it's up to the player, according to Sky.

Sent fra min E5823 via Tapatalk
And according to GDS, he is apparently back in Milano TOGETHER with Pjaca's agent.
after so long, a midfield signing. hope he can flourish with us and be our new boban.
Isn't more a winger than a midfielder? Or is he trequartista?
I don't know him so well but the things I've heard and read about him seems promising. + the fact that many teams are after him.
I think I would classify him just as an "attacker".....because I think he an play across the front line, even though he was mostly used wide in the euros.

His position brings up another point....just a couple days ago there was a report that Montella is looking for a forward with the attributes of someone like Jovetic. I think Pjaca is actually pretty close to that....so I wonder if we are planning on using him in a more central position (second striker maybe?).

That in itself raises another question...who will than be the first striker, and will we even use one at all...because in that same report, they used the same reasoning as to why we are open to selling Bacca.

Who knows...exciting times!
same here LOL, i dont know a thing bout this guy
(07-06-2016, 04:55 PM)nefremo Wrote: I think I would classify him just as an "attacker".....because I think he an play across the front line, even though he was mostly used wide in the euros.

His position bring up another point....just a couple days ago there was a report that Montella is looking for a forward with the attributes of someone like Jovetic. I think Pjaca is actually pretty close to that....so o wonder if we are planning on using him in a more central position (second striker maybe?).

That's a very good point.. I almost felt like he may have been referring to Pjaca, because although he was used in wide positions like you said, I can picture his qualities suiting the CF position or second striker. I think he'll do great in that position, but if we're playing with wide forwards what we really need is someone on the right.

The best definition for Pjaca is a playmaking winger.. He's not your normal winger, honestly if we sign this kid I'm already happy with this mercato. Even if Milan sucks next year it'll be enough excitement to watch him play at least, like when ELS was killing it

He's two footed as well, cant tell which is his strong foot tbh for how good he is.
He came on for some minutes against Portugal in this euro, heres some clips:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsnwody1V7o

I watched that game and he completely lit up the game when he came on, nobody could stop him.. 21 years old playing on the biggest stage in world football and having that confidence to dribble.. I hope we sign this kid I've been saying it forever