Genoa vs. Milan 3/11/18
1-0 Milan
Gazzetta is predicting exact same 11 as Arsenal except Kalinic for Cutrone. Even if I rated Kalinic I wouldn't understand the rotation but this is getting old news now ...
Sky is predicting more changes from Arsenal like Monto, Borini and Kalinic starting.
I expect more changes
This is a must win and not an easy away game. Should not gamble with craps like Kaligoat and Crapo.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(03-09-2018, 07:11 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: This is a must win and not an easy away game. Should not gamble with craps like Kaligoat and Crapo.

Seems Rino wants all-in for second leg
(03-09-2018, 07:11 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: This is a must win and not an easy away game. Should not gamble with craps like Kaligoat and Crapo.

Crapo?
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
I think he means Montolivo.
Yup ,Crapolivo.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Not defending Montolivo.....but it's hard to be crappier than Kessie was yesterday.... Sagrin

So i for one won't complain if there are a couple of changes and resting a couple of players
This game and the next 3-4 Serie A games will tell us all we need to know about this team and Gattuso. If they can bounce back and again start a good string of good results then we really are looking seriously at Gattuso. We will also then know of the mental strength of this group.

If not. Then we also have to doubt the capability of the players. And we probably need a much stronger reinforcement in the summer. And a coach of course.