Milan vs. Atalanta 9/23/18
It's sad indeed.
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Such a disappointment, I'm already losing all hope for this season.
Can't believe Suso didn't just cross that into the box. It's the 95' FFS
Siamo a posto cosi.
LOL MILAN
What a frustrating result.

Kessie has to shoulder a lot of blame. He could have put Milan two goals ahead when we were leading 1-0. Then, when we were 2-1, he was so slow and sluggish in the counter attack.

Now that you think of it, if not for Cutrone's goal, we would have been still winless in Serie A. This is getting worse and worse each year, and that's after we made big purchases two summers in a row.

Maybe there is something wrong with the higher level: administration, coach, etc. A team packed with talents (not super talents, but talents nonetheless) shouldn't be this piss poor.
Hope for this season died in moment when we didn't bought quality in midfield...all of this is expected...but it's sad to watch...
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
This side lacks character to manage leads in pressure situations. The first goal was just a stupid goal to concede, but the second was gifted as we went into panic mode as the ball would go forward for Atalanta.

We can't have games like this, we should have killed this game in the first half, they equalize because we didn't and we did well to regain the lead. However, we need to then manage the game, which we didn't, we let ourselves get stretched and physically struggled with crosses and corners.

I'm not sure why we lose control in this way, it's like the players start dropping heads as soon as the opposition gets the odd chance.
time to swap gattuso with conte
Atalanta wanted this game MUCH MORE than us. They could win this game with their mativation, grit and determination.

Enough with this shit. Possesion from GK (high risk without result), wasting time and what always amuse me wasting chance from corners and freekicks.

Gattuso should be slap first before the players. I expect Gattuso's position starts to be questioned. Playing Atalanta who were crap in the first half we did not have motivation to just kill the game? First half it was not that us playing good game, Atalanta were so far below standard. Better than such criteria should not be labeled as 'good'.

Two games (Cagliari and Atalanta) showed how crap Gattuso lead the team. Our good performance only vs Roma, that is all.

I can not defend Gattuso this time. He has the responsibility, two games vs teams that are worse than us in paper.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(09-23-2018, 07:02 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Hope for this season died in moment when we didn't bought quality in midfield...all of this is expected...but it's sad to watch...

This... And also when they decided we don't need a coach.