Milan vs. Atalanta 9/23/18
(09-23-2018, 07:03 PM)artand Wrote: time to swap gattuso with conte

You wish. There is a lot of "positive signs" and "indications of improvement"...He's not going anywhere...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(09-23-2018, 07:01 PM)Mystik Wrote: Can't believe Suso didn't just cross that into the box. It's the 95' FFS

We have been wasting such opportunities from corners and FKs. Maybe someone should count it from the first game of the season! Send the ball to PK area since almost all players there! It is better to hope for a chance than waste that hope! What is hard to understand that?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Can we please have one of those analysis videos explaining how much of a genius Gattuso is?
You changed Jack not Hakan? Jack was 10 times better than Hakan! Wtf! And Gattuso was very late to change Hakan. It should have been done much earlier!
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(09-23-2018, 07:09 PM)millinarios Wrote: Can we please have one of those analysis videos explaining how much of a genius Gattuso is?

It is not yet delivered for Cagliari game either. Especially for first 20 minutes of that game.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(09-23-2018, 07:12 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: It is not yet delivered for Cagliari game either. Especially for first 20 minutes of that game.

Oh. I wonder why  Devilol
There is no alibi in the last two Serie A games. All starters could play! I can't find any reason to defend Gattuso.
Bonaventura was one of the best players on pitch today. Scored a goal, and could have scored more (only denied due to luck).

I don't understand the substitutions of Abate and Bakayoko. The latter has not shown any worth on pitch this season.

We miss the fire in Cutrone.
(09-23-2018, 07:16 PM)xudong Wrote: We miss the fire in Cutrone.

Just let this sink in. Mighty Milan missing a 20 year old backup player.
May be an unpopular opinion but I'd like to see Reina in goal instead of Donnarumma. Gigi's very wasteful on those long balls. He's also very lucky Rodriguez saved his ass