Matchday 26: Sassuolo vs. Milan (Sunday, February 26, 2017 15:00 CET)
This is so unfair. Angry  Just because that I opened three match threads and Milan grind out 7 points despite facing enormous adversity in each and every single game, now I have to take credit for that? Icon_lol2 Now I have to keep opening match threads? Angry Big Grin Grinundwech 

Okay, here is the deal... I am going to have a crazy week, so I am just going to open this thread and forget about it. Big Grin You guys will take care of filling this thread with meaningful and stimulating opinions and views, right? Big Grin

My two cents before I take off...

If my memory serves me correctly, Milan has earned a whopping total of 0 Serie A points away at Sassuolo's Mapei Stadium ever since Sassuolo moved up to Serie A. 0 points! That infamous 3-4 loss cost Allegri his job; Last season's 0-2 loss was a turning point of season and effectively killed off Mihajlovic. Sad

This is probably one of the worst Milan quality-wise, so I am expecting another tough loss. If Donnarumma played well, maybe, just maybe, we can avoid humiliation. Will we steal our first ever point against Sassuolo? I don't think so, unfortunately. Sad

News, called up players, etc to follow.  Sagrin

Messages In This Thread
Matchday 26: Sassuolo vs. Milan (Sunday, February 26, 2017 15:00 CET) - by ACM2023 - 02-21-2017, 05:43 AM