11-20-2016, 08:45 PM
Atalanta's got an exciting team for sure, they're doing something kind of similar to us this year, in that Gasperini is putting faith in his young talents.
A few names of note this year are:
Kessie: A young Ivorian midfielder who's on the radar for a number of big clubs, notably Juve who seem set to get him. Very strong all round, technically excellent, but also physically very strong.
Caldara: A player I hope we're keeping an eye on, he plays CB and at 22 is having an excellent season so far, scoring three goals of late, but also very solid in defence. Needs to work on his distribution, but looks very strong.
Petagna: If the name sounds familiar it's because he's from our youth system. A big strong forward that has been showing impressive development this year.
Andrea Conti: Plays on the right of midfield, but can also play defensively as RB
Gagliardini: Another young midfielder coming through the ranks.
The last two I haven't watched as closely hence I've said less about them, but Atalanta are a team to watch right now. Gasperini deserves credit too, he's very good in developing players, notably Niang, Suso and Bertolacci all had their breakthrough under him in recent years.
A few names of note this year are:
Kessie: A young Ivorian midfielder who's on the radar for a number of big clubs, notably Juve who seem set to get him. Very strong all round, technically excellent, but also physically very strong.
Caldara: A player I hope we're keeping an eye on, he plays CB and at 22 is having an excellent season so far, scoring three goals of late, but also very solid in defence. Needs to work on his distribution, but looks very strong.
Petagna: If the name sounds familiar it's because he's from our youth system. A big strong forward that has been showing impressive development this year.
Andrea Conti: Plays on the right of midfield, but can also play defensively as RB
Gagliardini: Another young midfielder coming through the ranks.
The last two I haven't watched as closely hence I've said less about them, but Atalanta are a team to watch right now. Gasperini deserves credit too, he's very good in developing players, notably Niang, Suso and Bertolacci all had their breakthrough under him in recent years.




