Summer transfer window 2017
He posted something on his instagram apologizing and saying he wants to stay @ milan and will work on his renewal right when he's done @ u21.
(06-25-2017, 09:49 PM)WCmilan Wrote: He posted something on his instagram apologizing and saying he wants to stay @ milan and will work on his renewal right when he's done @ u21.

After he posted on Twitter about Raiola.  Not enough for me.  We should ship him off ASAP.  Don't need that kind of shit in our locker room.
Haha guy posted this on Twitter about Donnaraiola

[Image: DDMd2oPXgAAHbsv.jpg:large]
(06-25-2017, 09:47 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Yeah but that 30m can be useful towards another player.

If it's getting as bad as it seems online don't be so sure we can get even 30 for a player who wants out and has one year left.
Now it is personal, it`s Milan or Raiola. No turning back after this! I know that we might miss a lot of details in the negotiations that might have prompted this "war" but not in million years we deserved this.

We have been spoiled with great talents over the years, but most importantly great men, who have become our legends not for their playing abilities, but for what they represented to us and the football world in general. More importantly, most of them came from our academy, making us very proud.

This is what Donnaruma represented for us, not his gk abilities, not his potential, but the possibility that he can be the next Maldini or Baresi. That is why we loved him, that is why we did not care he made errors, that is why we love Locatelli.

Now that is clear he will never represent that to us, he might as well go.As per GK, we will find another one.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(06-25-2017, 09:42 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Huh

Until now people were furious over his silence, now he finally says something, it's quite possibly worst thing to say publicly at this point. This is a PR nightmare, it's so bad it's become funny.

Gigio, his entourage and his family come across as idiots in this situation. It's like a real life version of Dumb and Dumber, only Harry and Lloyd are Einstein and Hawking compared to these fools.

Agreed. You would think that Dollarumma and his "professional" team would be smarter than this. Facepalm
Lol, no offence to you Kastriot, but no way is this personal. The original tweet was the action of an idiot, confirmed by the fact a public apology was necessary within a couple of hours. As for Raiola's tweet, it's something I might expect a 12 year old addicted to Call of Duty to come out with. It's embarrassing for a 49 year old pizza man to put that out, you can see how seriously it was taken if you just browse through the responses.

Trust me, Fassone and Mirabelli won't be losing sleep over this, neither should we Wink
Omg, this gets better Big Grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/gigiodonna1/s...0921600edo

Edit for anyone wondering it says his insta account was hacked so its now closed
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Get the popcorn and the beer out!! This is turning into a real blockbuster! Big Grin
On another note, we should screw around with Roma about Karsdorp. I know he is not good when defending, but he is a real asset going forward. Especially if we play with 3 CBs and 2 wingbacks, he will be very good. But anyway, it's not even that I want him here really bad or anything like that, I prefer Conti...but it woupd be great to raise the price and make Roma pay more.