Winter Mercato 11'/12'
#91
(09-11-2011, 04:09 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I rethink Milan need more than MVB replacement. They also need one for Nesta, Ambro and Slowdorf.
Ideally, they would be Sandro, Jucelei, Hernanes and Vidic.

I think we already get Nesta's replacement,mexes. and if rumors are ture,we will have monty and constant to replace ambro and seedorf.we only lack a wall before defence then if we won't do anything about our attack strategy.

Besides,hernanes and vidic won't come cheap.with that money,I cann't help acheing for some big money winger signnin.Wink
May god with chinese footbball
#92
I do agree you can find much better players from European League, Eredivise for example than from South America. Unfortunately those players from European League are either Brazilian or Argentinian. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
#93
I think it is a safer bet to bet on a Brazil or Argentine youngster than an English, Italian or French youngster. Maybe those Brazil and Argentine players won't be the next so and so, but at least half of them become good players. While you can't say the same about English, Italian and French players.

There is no doubt that there are flops in Brazilian and Argentinian too but at the very least some of them do turn out to be great players, something you can't say to English, Italian and French players. I think when it comes to players development, there is cycle among European countries, (Spain and Dutch currently, then Germany...Portugal, France, England ad Italy 10 yrs ago) while it seems like Brazil and Argentina just kept producing years after years.
#94
"AC Milan dreaming of Fernando Torres loan"

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2011/09/11/a...oan/48903/
#95
I really think we need another AM to allow Allegri to put Boateng behind and add some physical dimension to the team (because coming more from behind and helping as a consequence to launch the attacks/counters) ... This way, we would have many solutions in midfield. For Serie A, it's not necessarely needed, but for CL, I think we'll have some problems in the second turn (admitting we will qualify).
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
#96
What Milan really lack is someone who can dribble and pass from their own defensive end to the attacking third. A player like Ballack and Gerrard when they were at their prime. Robinho was the only player who could do that with efficiency last year.
#97
another strikER? why would we even think of torres
#98
I certainly do NOT want Torres. We need players that are made of iron not glass.

and I am not just referring to physically, but also mentally.
#99
Robinho for torrres,hell No!

robinho for robben ,yes
May god with chinese footbball
I want an AM as well to put Boateng back in Midfield. All of you who want strikers and like 5 Brazilian players all worth 20 millions are delusional. ...


Be happy with this team and if we get another midfielder we'll be EXCELLENT. Stop thinking all these crazy thoughts Wink