Winter Mercato 2018-2019
(01-19-2019, 12:19 PM)millinarios Wrote: Sorry, hoping for more, but I'm getting a Ganz vibe from Piatek...

Cesare Prandelli say Piatek is the most complete striker he has been working with and that he could certainly see him play for Real Madrid, Barcelona or Milan.

https://www.football-italia.net/133469/p...te-striker
(01-19-2019, 12:17 PM)millinarios Wrote: Looks like Leonardo is Galliani's pupil indeed. Biglia will be just like a new signing for us  Devilol

It's a matter of economics these days. In a perfect world, I'm sure we would sign midfielders too. We are forced to take one step at a time.
I've said this before....BIG YES to Diawara. Get rid of Kessie and get Diawara. Do not redeem Bakayoko. Get another midfielder in the summer to complete the midfield instead.

Anyone know much about this Moussa Djenepo guy? We seem to be linked to him. Plays for Standard in Belgium. Looks like a very fast and explosive winger with good 1v1 ability from youtube. I've never seen him play so can't say if he is any good. Fits the profile though. Young, not expensive yet, and not reaply linked to any other big clubs currently. At least not seriously. If he is a Moncada find, I'm all for it.
We're still in the market for a MF. Looks like it could be Sensi if not Diawara
Piątek to Milan for €35M to be paid in three installments+one of Halilovic or Bertolacci joining Genoa. Signatures will take place on Tuesday [Gazzetta dello Sport]
(01-19-2019, 12:55 PM)nefremo Wrote: Anyone know much about this Moussa Djenepo guy? We seem to be linked to him. Plays for Standard in Belgium. Looks like a very fast and explosive winger with good 1v1 ability from youtube. I've never seen him play so can't say if he is any good. Fits the profile though. Young, not expensive yet, and not reaply linked to any other big clubs currently. At least not seriously. If he is a Moncada find, I'm all for it.

Pretty good prospect.  I wouldn't be mad if we signed him
Milan have reached an agreement to sign Sporting defender Tiago Djalò, beating Lazio and the two Manchester clubs for him. The player’s contract was expiring but the Rossoneri preferred to sign him right away, he’ll play in Primavera team [Di Marzio]

Djalò is expected to arrive to Milano on Monday to sign the contract. There is a clause in the agreement that prevents Milan from selling the player to Porto or Benfica (Sporting rivals) [Di Marzio]
Not sure about Piatek - worried that he's too similar to Cutrone and just as unproven. Are they just going to rotate with each other?
Siamo a posto cosi.
(01-19-2019, 03:36 PM)Mystik Wrote: Not sure about Piatek - worried that he's too similar to Cutrone and just as unproven. Are they just going to rotate with each other?

I don't see them playing together so I believe the idea is to rotate them
“Piatek has the spirit of Milito & the insitinct of Inzaghi. He's a mix of both" - @Gazzetta_it

“He’s the most complete striker I’ve ever worked with. He's one of the best hitmen in Europe.” - Cesare Prandelli

Piatek has some high praise