Winter Mercato 2018-2019
Milan have not decided yet whether to go all in for Carrasco or not. One day negotiations are heated up, another day it’s not. Milan might have other targets or the conditions of Dalian Yifang and Carrasco’s agent are deemed excessive [Di Marzio]
Milan had been very close to signing Denis Suarez from Barcelona, it’s reported, but talks broke down over commissions and salary.
According to Sportitalia, the Rossoneri had been on the verge of completing a deal for the 25-year-old midfielder.
It would’ve been a paid loan with option to buy at the end of the season.
Haha, for a second I thought Abanda wasn't wearing a shirt in this photo Big Grin

[Image: abanda.jpg]

Happy to see us sign another talented young player though!
(01-26-2019, 02:43 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: Haha, for a second I thought Abanda wasn't wearing a shirt in this photo Big Grin

[Image: abanda.jpg]

Happy to see us sign another talented young player though!

"Initially, Abanda will train with the Primavera youth team, but he is expected to step up to the senior squad next season."
(01-25-2019, 12:21 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: We are seeing the work of Moncada with these youngsters.I trust him judging by what he did at Monaco if even 1 in 20 turn out to be world class but will be worth it.

Moncada discovered players such as Mbappe, Bakayoko, Fabinho, Jemerson, Lemar, Sidibe and Mendy. He does have a great eye for talent, fullbacks particularly. 

His very first signing at Milan was to sign Leroy Abanda from the club he worked at Monaco. The same guy who discovered Mendy made his #1 first target at Milan signing another fullback that he saw on a daily basis. He also brought in Tiago Djalo that looks quite promising with his speed and strength. Most impressive seems to be the Greek midfielder Nikolaos Michelis. 

Let’s see where he takes us but I’m quite optimistic.  Okmilan

Paqueta’s San Siro debut tonight versus Napoli  Devilsmoke
(01-26-2019, 09:26 AM)Hitman Wrote: Moncada discovered players such as Mbappe, Bakayoko, Fabinho, Jemerson, Lemar, Sidibe and Mendy. He does have a great eye for talent, fullbacks particularly. 

His very first signing at Milan was to sign Leroy Abanda from the club he worked at Monaco. The same guy who discovered Mendy made his #1 first target at Milan signing another fullback that he saw on a daily basis. He also brought in Tiago Djalo that looks quite promising with his speed and strength. Most impressive seems to be the Greek midfielder Nikolaos Michelis. 

Let’s see where he takes us but I’m quite optimistic.  Okmilan

Paqueta’s San Siro debut tonight versus Napoli  Devilsmoke

I'm very optimistic for once  Sagrin hes a great addition.
#Besiktas are reflecting over the #Halilovic deal, the Croatian already has an agreement with the club. Bologna has asked to sign him on loan with option to buy. Meanwhile, #Gattuso hasn't called him up for Napoli clash.

Not only #Bologna, but #Lazio and #Parma have asked about #Laxalt. #Milan will only let him go on a paid loan or a permanent move.
#MIRABELLIOYSOUT

Hakan,Kessie,Halilovic
Montolivo has offer from Cannavaro's Guangzhou Evergrande and could leave in january.

New name for the wing, Federico Di Francesco from Sassuolo. The son of Roma coach Eusebio Di Francesco. Former Italy U21 international.
#Milan are more and more convinced to sign a winger. #Leonardo awaits the 'ok' from #Elliott for another important operation. #Carrasco remains difficult, #Deulofeu won't move for now, and #Groeneveld doesn't fully convince.