03-04-2018, 05:50 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2018, 05:51 PM by Sampinjon.)
What is for sure is that they will do whatever they can to win EL ,because they're now 13pts behind CL spot ,with just 9 games to go. It's over for them. Assuming they have ambition to play CL next year. Let's hope they will end their journey in this round.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
The quality between the teams is very comparable imo. Arsenal has a couple of more established superstars compared to us (Ozil and Aubameyang), but at the same time they are not lighting up the field and Aubameyang can't play anyway. On the other hand, we have a much more solid backline and a more compact side on the whole. We are also in a great moment of our season while they are very fragile and psychologically in a bad state.
What I'm trying to say is, it doesn't matter that they will put all their efforts in the EL. So will we. At that point, it will come down to who executes better as the quality is more or less the same. At this moment, I think we have a much better chance of getting through to the next round than Arsenal. I guess that makes us the favorites, but I don't like to use that word...
Gattuso will knock you out if you call us favorites
We have a couple of days more rest than them plus we don't have to travel. We definitely have an edge on them and it's upto Gattuso and the lads to make another 4-0 happen.
BREAKING: Riyad Mahrez has announced his retirement from football on his official Facebook page #lcfc
Not sure if his account has been hacked.
Sky Sports report it was due to his account getting hacked
"I feel it is the right time for me to step down at the end of the season."
Official: Arsène Wenger is to leave Arsenal at the end of the season. #UEL
Sunderland 'Til I Die docuseries on Netflix is great