Summer Mercato 2019
(02-18-2019, 07:13 AM)xudong Wrote: I wouldn't go for it. Old, injury-prone, big ego, big financial burden. Not in the right direction.

I would go for Zaniolo or Chiesa, at a reasonable price of course.
Zaniolo probably prepared to take totti's #10

Chiesa on the other hand...
I know suso already made 8, maybe more assists.

But we really need speed on the wide area
No for me. Always thought he was way overpriced when Madrd bought him. He's had some good patches, but mostly he's been either injured or just ok. I don't think he's worth the financial comitment we would have to make. It would be a transfer just to get a big name. After Bonucci and Higuain, we shouldn't do that again.
its media crap, nothng behind it. gazidis wouldnt permit a move of 100m for a 30/31 y/o. and its the right thing. priority is to get young players, unknown ones that have potential to burst up at Milan. Moves like paqueta and piatek changed us more than for i.e biglia , bonucci, higuain.
Zaniolo will not leave Roma and will remain forever he already said in recent interview.
May be we can get Sandro Tonali this summer or Manuel Lazzari(SPAL)
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(02-18-2019, 04:20 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Zaniolo will not leave Roma and will remain forever he already said in recent interview.
May be we can get Sandro Tonali this summer or Manuel Lazzari(SPAL)

That's strange. I can see why he wants to stay there but forever is such a strong word these days. It is like he is their fan or youth product. 

Tonali would be good. I don't know about Lazzari as I have never seen him play.
Lazzari is an excellent attacking fullback. I'm left impressed every time I see him play. The problem is that he is a RB/RWB and that's a position that we definitely don't need to invest in.
Nothing wrong with team building/depth for CF/etc but I will be slightly disappointed if we spend time and money this summer on anything other than LW and a mid. The amount to be spent and quality depends on CL and how much money we have. For example Lozano and Tonali.
Lozano, Tonali would be two great pickups. Even better if we signed Chiesa to replace Suso
Tonali should not to leave Italy to join Loserpool or Manchester city for more money consideing his small age
He must sign for AC Milan or any other Serie A Top 7 clubs except Juve.
Lozano will be difficult signing for AC Milan. As Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester united, Everton, Napoli, Juventus, Real Madrid, Barcelona are all doing their best to get him it wont be surpising his value would get more than £50 millions?