Summer Mercato 2019
What a wank fest this Jabroni is having haha
andre silva is an average player loool what a silly comment. he is a legend
Rez can you Ban the troll ???? Its tired already in these intense times of needing an Empoli draw and a Milan win
its a matter of gattuso again that is tiring me
Unpopular opinion,
But i think ancelotti under-achieved in Milan, even with one of the best squad i've ever seen in my life.
He did get 2 UCL, and 1 Serie A so that's quite good i think.

He also made me really like 4-3-1-2 where you have 2-3 playmakers and great poacher like inzaghi could just stand far on offside line.
But shouldn't that team able to destroy everyone? I mean, shouldn't Milan could get 2 or 3 more Scudetti?
Even the competition were so-so. Only strong players that didn't play in Milan were just Totti, Batistuta, Cannavaro, Buffon, Thuram. The rest were not comparable to the best players of Milan at that time.
he lost the third champions league by luck in 2005 to liverpool. also calciopoli took 2 leagues from us ... i think 3 leagues and 3 champions league were for us. 4312 is brilliant the best tactic ever and we were beating everyone with it ... carlo please come back
Napoli doing good business by getting Ilicic
(05-20-2019, 12:50 PM)Karl08 Wrote: But shouldn't that team able to destroy everyone? I mean, shouldn't Milan could get 2 or 3 more Scudetti?
Even the competition were so-so. Only strong players that didn't play in Milan were just Totti, Batistuta, Cannavaro, Buffon, Thuram. The rest were not comparable to the best players of Milan at that time.

While I agree that Ancelotti’s Milan perhaps should have won more Scudetti, the competition during those years wasn’t so-so by any means. 
The Juventus team was one of the strongest in history with players Buffon, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Emerson, Viera, Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet and Zlatan, as well as a well functioning system for influencing the referees. On top of that Inter’s team was very strong as well with Córdoba, Materazzi, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Stankovic, Mihajlovic, Figo, Adriano, Martins and Vieri. Back then Serie A was still a very strong league.
(05-20-2019, 01:44 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Napoli doing good business by getting Ilicic

We must also get Zapata
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-20-2019, 01:54 PM)Nicolas Wrote: While I agree that Ancelotti’s Milan perhaps should have won more Scudetti, the competition during those years wasn’t so-so by any means. 
The Juventus team was one of the strongest in history with players Buffon, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Emerson, Viera, Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet and Zlatan, as well as a well functioning system for influencing the referees. On top of that Inter’s team was very strong as well with Córdoba, Materazzi, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Stankovic, Mihajlovic, Figo, Adriano, Martins and Vieri. Back then Serie A was still a very strong league.
Back then Italians used to dominate the league but now.....
Actually
Strength of Milanese Teams is directly proportional to Strength of Italy NT
You fear because you live without Love Pioli