Summer Mercato 2019
lo celso/ delfeou, valdivia, andre silva ticked, jordan ferri, and thiago alcantara
(06-07-2019, 09:14 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Could be used as useful sub player

we dont need sub player, we need 1st team player
(06-08-2019, 01:58 AM)sylrus Wrote: we dont need sub player, we need 1st team player

Pretty much.  I like Sensi & Tonali for CDM
Lo Celso would be a nice pick up. Any solid links with him?
(06-08-2019, 05:50 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Lo Celso would be a nice pick up. Any solid links with him?

Tottenham looking at him
(06-08-2019, 06:14 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Tottenham looking at him
Higher chance joining EPL side than us..
(06-08-2019, 07:15 AM)edysim Wrote: Higher chance joining EPL side than us..

And their offer is rumoured to be £62 million... Forget it.
(06-08-2019, 07:59 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: And their offer is rumoured to be £62 million... Forget it.

Gotta love English teams overpaying
In order to balance the budget, Milan would have to make 'sacrifices'. Donnarumma is being courted by Man Utd and PSG, and would command a fee of around €50m. 

Meanwhile, Milan will only listen to offers for Kessie if they were to exceed the €30m mark. [@Gazzetta_it]

Milan are looking at to reinforce the midfield in the summer and have shown interest in Atalanta's Remo Freuler, who would be priced at around €25m, and Real Sociedad's Adnan Januzaj. [@CorSport]
(06-07-2019, 08:47 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Bellanova was bought by Bordeaux from us in January, but he plays for us on loan until June 30th.

Anyway, he plays on the right side as you said. Maybe he meant Tripaldelli? He plays for Crotone on loan from Sassuolo.

Ok I looked up pics of Italy u20 players. I think it's Luca Ranieri (relative of coach Ranieri?). I think he was playing as LB. Has a wicked left foot
AC MILAN