Summer Mercato 2019
(06-16-2019, 10:24 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Right now I'm praying we sign Torreira even if it means we get rid of Kessie. Sensi would be another great pick up for rotation, even starting most games tbh. Krunic was a very intelligent pick up for the $. Still I say we need one more mid as a CDM, we should seek to get rid of Biglia and replace him with that player. Would consider Jorginho given his shaky start at Chelsea. Bakayoko stepped up with us, if Jorginho has the same turn around we've got a much better player on our hands.

Seems Arsenal's going to hold him hostage
(06-16-2019, 02:18 PM)nefremo Wrote: True. Might as well start ignoring...

But some things are so stupid, they're difficult to ignore

(06-16-2019, 02:56 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Dear lord  Devilol Devilol that's about as credible as drawing your own money on paper and trying to use it....You really are something else   Devilol how naive.You wanna buy some magic beans ? Gimme your PayPal I'll send you mine so you can pay

(06-16-2019, 03:14 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: That's not news.It is 100,000,000,000% fake made up crap.
If you believe that you're a bigger tool than we thought.
Theres credible sources and theres trash , even the most credible are wrong 90% of the time.Dont use that dirt rag as a source because its terrible.
100%

(06-16-2019, 06:49 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: #Whatsapp Further confirmations on Suso’s will to remain at AC Milan. Maybe it’s a strategy or simply due to the lack of concrete offers. No sights of #AtleticoMadrid and he’s the third option for #Arsenal after #Carrasco and #Perisic.
we'll see. It is silly season, so Suso will stay and be sold to around 10 different teams before anything actually happens.

(06-16-2019, 10:37 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Seems Arsenal's going to hold him hostage

Arsenal is supposedly interested in Suso and Kessie. Surely we could work out some kind of a deal
Lack of big clubs interest on Suso mean that he's very limited and not a good player for top clubs standard.
The only way to get rid of Suso is by trading him i guess

Oh and yes, i'd trade Kessie for Torreira
Or if we couldn't get Torreira, just get Tonali and see how Kessie played with Giampaolo system
Suso can be employed as RM, ACM or SS which gives him the nod to stay and the nod over others
I actually don't mind Suso staying, but a few issues bother me a lot:

1. He only shows up occasionally.
2. He has got the nerve to demand a salary increase to 6m.
3. I am not sure that he can effectively play as ACM or SS.

Eventually, it is going to be the call by Giampaolo and the administration.
(06-17-2019, 03:32 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Suso can be employed as RM, ACM or SS which gives him the nod to stay and the nod over others

Only on PlayStation. He can only play wide and cut from the right. That’s his only position and trick. Same as Robben only difference the latter is unstoppable.
"Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
(06-17-2019, 03:32 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Suso can be employed as RM, ACM or SS which gives him the nod to stay and the nod over others

No... he can't actually. 

(06-17-2019, 03:38 AM)xudong Wrote: I actually don't mind Suso staying, but a few issues bother me a lot:

1. He only shows up occasionally.
2. He has got the nerve to demand a salary increase to 6m.
3. I am not sure that he can effectively play as ACM or SS.

Eventually, it is going to be the call by Giampaolo and the administration.

1 - 100%
2- I would sell him based on that alone... he wants 6m when he's the teams most inconsistent performer.
3- I am sure he would be ineffective as a CAM or SS

(06-17-2019, 03:53 AM)Lebanese Wrote: Only on PlayStation. He can only play wide and cut from the right. That’s his only position and trick. Same as Robben only difference the latter is unstoppable.

He's a one trick pony. And ineffective. If anyone thinks we'd willingly keep him to play CAM or SS then they don't understand football...
If he's kept, it's because of a lack of buyers, not because we decide to keep him

only on paper, unfortunately.
(06-17-2019, 05:35 AM)edysim Wrote: only on paper, unfortunately.

i mean he is worth trying in these positions. he got glimpses and skills
(06-17-2019, 05:49 AM)mazen111 Wrote: i mean he is worth trying in these positions. he got glimpses and skills

I mean, you can try any player anywhere... some, however, will most definitely not be able to play certain positions...
With Suso... that's pretty much everywhere except the Wing