Summer Mercato 2019
(06-19-2019, 03:13 AM)honsano Wrote: I know I'll say this and tomorrow I willeat my words, but it is weird that Giampolo is not confirmed yet. I guess leaving Samp puts him one step closer. Still what is up with the delay??

We are trying to sign Guardiola Icon_lol2  Giampaolo is just the smokescreen. Wait, did I say Guardiola? I meant Bielsa (Reza is his agent). Grinundwech
speed up the coach appointment. we do wanna hearin oct 2019 that he did not have a long preseason that would allow him to transfer his ideas to players loool
(06-19-2019, 03:56 AM)xudong Wrote: We are trying to sign Guardiola Icon_lol2  Giampaolo is just the smokescreen. Wait, did I say Guardiola? I meant Bielsa (Reza is his agent). Grinundwech

Sensi is the real smokescreen, we are dealing hard behind to sign SMS. 

Seriously, sign Sensi today!
(06-19-2019, 02:06 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Dinamo Zagreb have requested €10-12 million for Nikola Moro. Milan will decide whether to trigger this price in the next 48 hours. [Di Marzio]

wunderkid?
(06-19-2019, 04:12 AM)edysim Wrote: wunderkid?

if another hallilovic, then i would go with a big yes
(06-19-2019, 02:59 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Sensi, vertout, krunic ... All their teams were suffering relegation. Obvious choices no ambition no money. Players giampaolo silly tactic works with them. Keep biglia and kessie do not try to sell them. Only donnarumma, and piatek can go
https://www.google.com/search?client=fir...v9;st;fp;1;;

There you go...

The only silly thing here is you... Keep Biglia and Sell Piatek?! You're either the worlds worst troll or you really need to find yourself a new sport to follow.

(06-19-2019, 03:07 AM)mazen111 Wrote: The best part in any 4312 tactic is that players can do plenty ofvwork on their own without being told as their placement in 4312 gives plenty of spaces for each player and the movementbis vertical horizontal. That would make quality players like suso, hakan, biglia and paquetta shine in midfield

No. not correct at all... and Suso would be dreadful in the center of the park...
A midfield of;
----Biglia-----
suso---Hakan
---Paqueta---

Would get embarrassed by those teams that were "suffering relegation"

(06-19-2019, 03:16 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Things usually don't happen within the snap of a finger.  Probably stuff going on behind the scenes we're not aware of

There's always a lot that happens behind the scene's. Clearly though, it will happen, and the clubs been in dialogue with him targeting the players he wants which is the most important thing. When he gets announced is of no consequence, the only thing I think is important is that the club and coach are on the same page, wanting the same philosophy, and working toward the same goal.
(06-19-2019, 04:13 AM)mazen111 Wrote: if another hallilovic, then i would go with a big yes

who is hallilovic? that 'failed' Croatian Messi?
known as failed croatian messi ... wow it means alot... yes it is him
Found this

http://inbedwithmaradona.com/2018-review...ikola-moro
(06-19-2019, 04:20 AM)edysim Wrote: who is hallilovic? that 'failed' Croatian Messi?

(06-19-2019, 04:23 AM)mazen111 Wrote: known as failed croatian messi ... wow it means alot... yes it is him

Facepalm Head on wall