Summer Mercato 2019
(06-18-2019, 09:04 PM)Mboppi Wrote: Im sorry but the three players you mention are squad players at best. The reason we are mediocre is because we signed only mediocre players from mid table clubs like Betrolacci. Signing Piatek and Paqueta is the first time the club took a step in the right direction but instead of taking another step forward, we go back to tracking mid table players and you wonder why we havent made to the Champions League in nearly a decade. We are Milan, not Fiorentina!!!!

Quick note, SMS helped his team win a Coppa Italia, Krunic went down to Serie B so there's that.

So are you totally oblivious to the fact Milan have massive financial issues to get past or is it outright denial ? How can you bot realise Milan CAN NOT PAY MASSIVE FEES AND HUGE WAGES...How can some "fans" not understand that by now.

Oh I see the WE ARE MILAN  Sagrin that one saying is one of thee most ridiculous things I see daily.Its just outright denial to the now and  that's the mentality that has Milan where they are its denial and reluctance to face up to the fact that Milan have been irrelevant for over a decade well over a decade and midtable for the last 6 years.
Its clear you havent seen any of the players that Milan are linked to.If you dont think they're better than the 3 bums they'll be replacing then that's up to you.

So let me ask you this , who should Milan be going after ? Who should Milan be signing ? I mean realistically who should this midtable club with massive massive financial hurdles that are about to be banned by UEFA from competing in their competitions ...who should they be signing
they should be signing a coach
(06-19-2019, 06:19 AM)mazen111 Wrote: he is good ... to me he suffered from the same problems ... acmilan , post acmilan ... kaka had bad times at real

Halilovic is shit.
He was shit at Barca 
He was even shit in Barca B team Haha
He was shit at Gijon
He was shit Hamburg
He was shit at Las Palmas
He was shit at Milan
He is shit at Standard Liege 

Dude is 23 and on his 8th different attempt to not be shit hahaha what a bum 7 clubs at 23 , he'll be playing in the Albanian 3rd division within a year.
(06-19-2019, 06:33 AM)mazen111 Wrote: 30

He asked your age not IQ
(06-19-2019, 08:08 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: He asked your age not IQ

loooooooool .... listen to this one .... i am serious and truely serious and i swear to god i am ... we have a team stronger than napoli's and inter but they kept finishing before us in table... we seriously need a good coach to settle us down
(06-19-2019, 03:07 AM)mazen111 Wrote: The best part in any 4312 tactic is that players can do plenty ofvwork on their own without being told as their placement in 4312 gives plenty of spaces for each player and the movementbis vertical horizontal. That would make quality players like suso, hakan, biglia and paquetta shine in midfield

Reading some of the comments here makes me want to pull my hair like Larry (3 stooges).

Mazen. 4312 formation has a huge disadvantage too. Like how it gives players lot of place to play, it gives the opposing team chance to exploit that space. That's why the players playing there needs to be absolute best. Think the squad before Sheva left. Each and every player we had were absolute beasts in their position. That was the true MILAN. We are shell of a team now. We need to get back to that

Most of the current players we are linked to have potential to become very good. Nothing much we can do but hope it all works out.
AC MILAN
Be nice Crispy
Else I’ll see to it personally that Giampolo plays Silva at SS ALL next season
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
(06-19-2019, 08:11 AM)Reso Wrote: Reading some of the comments here makes me want to pull my hair like Larry (3 stooges).

Mazen. 4312 formation has a huge disadvantage too. Like how it gives players lot of place to play, it gives the opposing team chance to exploit that space. That's why the players playing there needs to be absolute best. Think the squad before Sheva left. Each and every player we had were absolute beasts in their position. That was the true MILAN. We are shell of a team now. We need to get back to that

Most of the current players we are linked to have potential to become very good. Nothing much we can do but it all works out.

still better than the current 433 and our players can do alot in 4312. at least it is beautiful to watch this football ... we can manage a good ball pressing to overcome 4312 disadvantage
(06-19-2019, 08:14 AM)drucurl Wrote: Be nice Crispy
Else I’ll see to it personally that Giampolo plays Silva at SS ALL next season

the most realistic thing ... a world class attacker who played beside cr7 and learned sth from him ... good tactic should make it good
Unpopular opinion.
But i really think (and hope) silva would do well at SS role. There were some times, when Silva deployed as second striker in his first year, and he showed some slick backheel, one-twos, but then again, our spearhead was kalinic

Now that we have a striker, that eventhough we had no gameplan at all, and still scored 11 goals, i have high hope for piatek silva partnership