Summer Mercato 2019
According to @repubblica, Milan and Fiorentina are among the clubs that have been in contact with former Roma captain Daniele De Rossi, who is currently a free agent. https://t.co/BFmxUCd5va

Won't need Biglia if we sign him. I'm not sure about this..
AC MILAN
(06-24-2019, 09:14 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Ozan Kabak will become a AC Milan player. The following medical tests will take place next weekend. Rossoneri will pay 15 mln euros plus bonuses (2 million euros). He will earn 1.6 million euros. His contract will run until 30 June 2024.

[Loris Marinelli]

Can someone explain why we need to pay 2 millions in bonuses if his release clause is actually 15 millions?
Gazzetta once again reiterating today that Giampaolo wants Andre Silva to stay and try to pair him up with Piatek in the second striker role.
About Cutrone, if we're to sell him soon :
- regarding FFP, it's a very good piece of business as it's a complete profit
- regarding the player, the team, and the other young players, not sure we send the right message ... the guy fights and bleeds our colours, we always put a new striker "against" him, and when we're going to play with 2 strikers, we finally send him away ?! And I also think he can be a great striker in the future.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
According to @repubblica, Milan and Fiorentina are among the clubs that have been in contact with former Roma captain Daniele De Rossi, who is currently a free agent.

Milan tried to sign De Rossi five days ago and will continue to do. He has a great rapport with Giampaolo who once asserted "I'm honoured that Daniele intends to join my coaching staff" but he wants to continue playing [@AlfredoPedulla]
Torreira told his entourage he wants to leave Arsenal. His agent Pablo Bentancur is trying to get him freed given that Milan knocked several times with Giampaolo considering him the ideal regista for his team. Arsenal are rigid but Gazidis' presence can help [@AlfredoPedulla]
De Rossi only as a back up (to replace Biglia) is ok. If De Rossi excludes any other starting CDM, then it's a no for me.
We better sell Biglia since he still worth something.he is gettin older
SKY - Milan are not actively looking to sell Cutrone, but will listen to offers 25m+

Arsenal reportedly looking to spend up to €100m on three Serie A players including Kessie
(06-24-2019, 12:22 PM)mazen111 Wrote: SKY - Milan are not actively looking to sell Cutrone, but will listen to offers 25m+

Arsenal reportedly looking to spend up to €100m on three Serie A players including Kessie

They will end up buying some ridiculously stupid midtable Ligue 1 players and their budget is 40M Sagrin
You fear because you live without Love Pioli