Summer Mercato 2019
Milan appears to be a possible destination for Nabil Fekir. The Rossoneri are interested and have inquired about the 25-year-old’s situation. His price is currently estimated at €35-40M [@Nabil_djellit, @francefootball]
El Shaarawy looks to be off to China
(06-25-2019, 05:55 PM)mazen111 Wrote: mazen111 Wrote: i am not convinced with this player. hope his nego... stops
No one cares what you think.
You pick less than adequate players and rubbish anyone with genuine quality , its bizarre.Torreira is better than anyone in his position we have or have been linked with and he actually is willing to join Milan despite our current standing.
Will you just stop with the nonsense.You are either a fool or have the most limited knowledge of any supposed football fan.So what is it...Fool or epitome of an unknowledgable fan that doesnt see much football and cant make an educated assessment on a player ?

you insulted on only publishing my opinon ... we all have  opinions
Yeah me disagreeing with your many many useless posts isnt an insult it's a fact.I think your posts are crap and you post the same thing 2 3 4 times in a row and then reply to another users post with that same  nonsense you already posted over and over that has nothing to do with their post.
You are the worst member I've seen in my Decade as a member on MM.
(06-25-2019, 06:28 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Yeah me disagreeing with your many many useless posts isnt an insult it's a fact.I think your posts are crap and you post the same thing 2 3 4 times in a row and then reply to another users post with that same  nonsense you already posted over and over that has nothing to do with their post.
You are the worst member I've seen in my Decade as a member on MM.
i see you highly rate torreira and not accepting any criticism ... can you ask u for this? write me an essay about the differences between toni kroos, thiago alcantara, xabi alonso, and young luka modric and torriera. why sould i be excited if we signed torriera after his awful season in arsenal and sampdoria previously ... arsenal finished 6th

i wont spend more than 28 mil on a player like torreira or a loan then i wont mind him coming ... other than that he lacks depth, vision, dribbling, shooting, and stamina. he was well criticised everywhere and its a known fact and i watched arsenal matches last season, he disappears after 15 minutes.

putting money max 20 on a discovered player and taking the risk is my option. plus i would like to see tonali in milan

all in all, we can use the 40 mil on better suspects
i would buy tonali, cabellos, kabak, sell reina, castellijo, laxlat and then close the market
On one hand, we only have 1 regista. And as we all know, biglia is very inconsistent.

Let's say that torreira would cost a total of 40-50m

Why don't we just redeem bakayoko that has been proven effective?

Or why don't we just get Tonali? It's been a long time Milan don't have a nazionale starter (Okay, Donnarumma and romagnoli in a couple of years definitely will be the starter, but only 2?)

I mean, sure Torreira is a good player. But do we really burn out the cash for another gamble? (Unless he'd cost 30m)
(06-25-2019, 07:06 PM)Karl08 Wrote: On one hand, we only have 1 regista. And as we all know, biglia is very inconsistent.

Let's say that torreira would cost a total of 40-50m

Why don't we just redeem bakayoko that has been proven effective?

Or why don't we just get Tonali? It's been a long time Milan don't have a nazionale starter (Okay, Donnarumma and romagnoli in a couple of years definitely will be the starter, but only 2?)

I mean, sure Torreira is a good player. But do we really burn out the cash for another gamble? (Unless he'd cost 30m)
biglia is a world class level ... the team is inconsistent at that time not him

we have then tonali, biglia, and plenty who can do a regista (kessie, hakan , bona) etc.

bakayoko lacks a lot

torriera is not a worthy gamble. his potential got a max and he is not promising at his max
(06-25-2019, 06:44 PM)mazen111 Wrote: i see you highly rate torreira and not accepting any criticism ... can you ask u for this? write me an essay about the differences between toni kroos, thiago alcantara, xabi alonso, and young luka modric and torriera. why sould i be excited if we signed torriera after his awful season in arsenal and sampdoria previously ... arsenal finished 6th

i wont spend more than 28 mil on a player like torreira or a loan then i wont mind him coming ... other than that he lacks depth, vision, dribbling, shooting, and stamina. he was well criticised everywhere and its a known fact and i watched arsenal matches last season, he disappears after 15 minutes.

putting money max 20 on a discovered player and taking the risk is my option. plus i would like to see tonali in milan

all in all, we can use the 40 mil on better suspects
Why would I do anything that a thing like you asks.
You havent seen him play at all and are lying that's clear.Youre asking him to be compared to other players is pointless that's not football works , no two players are the same.
Everything you said is false , he doesnt lack vision his game isnt about dribbling past people.His stamina is very good.Torreira was one of Arsenals few bright spots last season he was excellent up until March in April and May his performances dipped a bit but the club as a whole did.He had an excellent first season,  listen you can lie and make shit up as much as you want but no one on MM is an idiot.We know how good Torreira is and he will get better.We saw how good he did for Sanpdoria and we saw him have an excellent World Cup at the very highest level.We know he had an excellent first season at Arsenal

You preferring an 18 yr old albeit a very talented one who's highest level of playing is Serie B over Torreira is up to you.But not I nor anyone actually making the decisions would agree with you.
I'm glad we're trying to bolster our midfield and not rely on a kid that's never played outside of Serie B.

You really should stop with the lies as it's clear you are pulling opinions out of your ass without ever seing the players your slathing.Its silly and everyone knows you're doing it.
(06-25-2019, 07:26 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Why would I do anything that a thing like you asks.
You havent seen him play at all and are lying that's clear.Youre asking him to be compared to other players is pointless that's not football works , no two players are the same.
Everything you said is false , he doesnt lack vision his game isnt about dribbling past people.His stamina is very good.Torreira was one of Arsenals few bright spots last season he was excellent up until March in April and May his performances dipped a bit but the club as a whole did.He had an excellent first season,  listen you can lie and make shit up as much as you want but no one on MM is an idiot.We know how good Torreira is and he will get better.We saw how good he did for Sanpdoria and we saw him have an excellent World Cup at the very highest level.We know he had an excellent first season at Arsenal

You preferring an 18 yr old albeit a very talented one who's highest level of playing is Serie B over Torreira is up to you.But not I nor anyone actually making the decisions would agree with you.
I'm glad we're trying to bolster our midfield and not rely on a kid that's never played outside of Serie B.

You really should stop with the lies as it's clear you are pulling opinions out of your ass without ever seing the players your slathing.Its silly and everyone knows you're doing it.
when i publish evidence, do not hide
lets start : 34 games in PL, 2 goals and 2 assists... reminds me with pirlo ... why do we need a casuality like this in midfield? ... i wont compare with other players who you did not like comparing them with torriera although they play in the same position ... no wonder