07-02-2019, 02:04 PM
I am pretty sure Ceballos did use the 'stepping stone' phrase. He wants game time but then a future at Madrid, not sure that is the best type of player we need for a long term rebuild.
|
Summer Mercato 2019
|
|
07-02-2019, 02:04 PM
I am pretty sure Ceballos did use the 'stepping stone' phrase. He wants game time but then a future at Madrid, not sure that is the best type of player we need for a long term rebuild.
07-02-2019, 02:10 PM
btw reading negative things about Hernandez's attitude/character and also defensive skills.
Like I said already I am surprised that management went to Madrid and the player we came first with is a fb
07-02-2019, 02:16 PM
07-02-2019, 02:20 PM
(07-02-2019, 02:01 PM)nefremo Wrote: This was just an example, but it's what happens all the time. So I wouldn't get frustrated with these Ceballos comments. Let's wait and see what happens.Fair enough. I can wait and see. @reza unfortunately we have become a 'stepping stone' AC MILAN
07-02-2019, 02:27 PM
(07-02-2019, 02:10 PM)reza Wrote: btw reading negative things about Hernandez's attitude/character and also defensive skills. That is something I don't understand, unless we already have a deal for RR or Laxalt in place. I understand that Hernandez have great potential but he isn't much of an upgrade over what we already have.
Theo Hernandez has arrived at Casa Milan to sign his contract
where is krunic? loaned?
07-02-2019, 02:34 PM
(07-02-2019, 02:04 PM)reza Wrote: I am pretty sure Ceballos did use the 'stepping stone' phrase. He wants game time but then a future at Madrid, not sure that is the best type of player we need for a long term rebuild. We do need such players for our rebuild, we have no money and we do not need to risk a big sum of money on a player while we can use him for 2 years. Once we get into the CL, we will get another player to replace him. Piatek, Paqueta, Romagnoli are the true backbone of the new Milan. They respect the team and have great attitude, something which I feel Ceballos is lacking. He is not really the kind of player I associate with our team. Just like Suso, not the kind of players I would like to have in Milan.
07-02-2019, 03:38 PM
Theo Hernandez has signed his contract with Milan. Official announcement awaiting now, per @86_longo.
Visits ok, Sensi in place for the signature: 'Glad I chose Inter' ... official
I am glad more than you the midget is away from milan ... yessss
07-02-2019, 03:43 PM
Daily Mail: Gazidis recommended Danny welbeck to Maldini.
no please torriera anyone but not welbeck loool |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|