Serie A
(06-28-2019, 09:40 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: He won't be the starter
10 game in his deal so he can take over Maldini's record. What an ego!!
Reply
3 minutes each game counts just the same! Big Grin
Reply
(06-29-2019, 12:10 AM)xudong Wrote: 3 minutes each game counts just the same! Big Grin


enough to concede 3 times Big Grin
Reply
Inter have officially signed Diego Godin. Wallbang
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
IT IS OFFICIAL!!!    Ole
[Image: 641]
[Image: 641]

Devilf Devilf Devilf

[Image: IndelibleLongIberianmidwifetoad-max-1mb.gif]
Reply
Miha left Bologna due to serious health issue.
Reply
He has Leukemia, he is staying as coach and will fight it, best wishes to him
Reply
Best wishes to him! I am forever grateful to Mihajlovic for Romagnoli and Donnarumma (yes, even him).
Reply
On another front, 

Quote:Juventus could try to make the most of the Mauro Icardi situation by offering Moise Kean and €20m in exchange for the Inter outcast. 
I would love to have Kean at Milan! Too bad that ship has sailed since January.
Reply
Best wishes to Miha I hope we will see him on the field again.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply