Milan vs. Brescia 8/31/19
Screw MG.. all that bs abt him being a tactical genius is a whole load of crap.. i will be the first to say it then #GiampaoloOut
(08-28-2019, 10:27 AM)Reso Wrote: 4321 is effectively 433 when u field Hakan and Suso. Suso definitely will tend to go wide. I would say stick to 4312 and field our best players. Bench Suso. Suso... smh

I agree with Reso. We've been working with 4-3-1-2 the entire summer. Stick with it, only this time play the players who suit their respective positions and not some makeshift mid with Hakan and Borini.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Balotelli won't play, he is suspended because of a weird rule : he got a red card and was suspended in the French Ligue 1 and it applies to Serie A ...
He will return against Juventus for his first game with Brescia.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
kessie - bennacer - jack/krunic
paqueta/hakan

is far better than the midfield being fielded against udinese,
I agree. Bennacer has to play. Kessie can bully the opponents physically and protect him. They can be the new Pirlo-Gattuso for us, hopefully.

Bonaventura should play as long as he can too.
(08-28-2019, 11:59 AM)GeoTav Wrote: Balotelli won't play, he is suspended because of a weird rule : he got a red card and was suspended in the French Ligue 1 and it applies to Serie A ...
He will return against Juventus for his first game with Brescia.

No wonder I didn't even see him on bench for their first game. 

I guess it is just Donnarumma vs. Donnarumma then.  Sagrin
the best formation is paquetta biglia bona

suso piatek silva
(08-28-2019, 06:49 PM)mazen111 Wrote: the best formation is paquetta   biglia     bona

suso     piatek    silva

I like the idea. A well educated coach like Giampaolo should not tied to one formation (he and Sarri was in the same class, with our coach being the 1st, the Juve's one was 2nd).

But I think Silva is not suited for LF, his best position is lone CF.

So:

Kessie --- Biglia/Benacer --- Paquetta
Sudo   --- Piatek            --- Bona

is better, IMO
If Bona is one of our creators he should start deeper than "left wing"
(08-28-2019, 12:20 PM)sylrus Wrote: kessie - bennacer - jack/krunic
    paqueta/hakan

is far better than the midfield being fielded against udinese,

I really like this set up especially as Hakan and Pacqueta showed to play well together last year. Also, Pacqueta defends like a crazy person always hacking at the opposition. If we saw this line up Xmas style I would feel pretty good about Brescia. However, Giampaolo has a knack for surprising us so let's see what happens.