Poll: Select your prefered coach for milan. All are rumored to be
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Allegri
26.47%
9 26.47%
Tassotti
14.71%
5 14.71%
Sheva
14.71%
5 14.71%
Spaletti
5.88%
2 5.88%
Ranieri
5.88%
2 5.88%
Wenger
8.82%
3 8.82%
Gattuso
11.76%
4 11.76%
Capello
2.94%
1 2.94%
Bielsa!!!
8.82%
3 8.82%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Milan Head Coach discussion
(10-06-2019, 09:12 PM)nefremo Wrote: Let's not go that far. There was a ceetain Christian Brocchi on our bench for a little bit. Big Grin

Also, Inzaghi was a disaster. We looked like an amateur team back then. Big Grin

erm, if we compare the teams tgat Inzaghi,Seedorf, Brocchi, had in disposal with the one MG has... Is a bit of shit comparison
(10-06-2019, 09:06 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: It's sensible to sack him at this point too. As the commentators said during the match last night, now there's an international break which will give the new coach some time to work with the squad before the Serie A resumes.
And really, all I can say beyond that is "thank God!" Giampaolo is the worst coach I've seen at Milan in the 21 years I've been following the club.

not the worst imo but he made me 'left the match' at HT for the first time in history.  Angry
aka edysim
It will be one of wenger and spalletti.the later one has asked recission from Inter, wenger stated to be ready to take a new job. Its up to Milan to decide now.
allegri or tassotti i hope
BREAKING: AC Milan to sack Giampaolo in the coming hours
Posted on October 6, 2019 by Rossonero; acmilaninfo.com

AC Milan and coach Marco Giampaolo will part ways. The Rossoneri club have decided to sack the Italian coach.

As reported earlier, yesterday’s win against Genoa may not be enough to save Marco Giampaolo. And so it is. In the coming hours, AC Milan and coach Giampaolo are expected to part ways very soon.

Rossoneri chief football officer Zvonimir Boban was the first to ask Giampaolo’s sacking after the underwhelming start to the season. Now, even Paolo Maldini who supported Giampaolo until yesterday, was greatly disappointed after the first-half performance. Both Maldini and Boban were very surprised by Giampaolo’s decision to keep Rafael Leao and Paqueta on the bench. Later the two changed the course of the match.

At this point, a consensus is being former within the management and the Rossoneri are in advanced search for the new coach. The club has totally lost faith in Giampaolo and continuing ahead with him would be absurd.

So far, AC Milan have officially contacted only one name: Luciano Spalletti. The Rossoneri offered the former Inter coach the chance to succeed Giampaolo at San Siro but Spalletti kindly refused. The Italian coach does not intend to return on the bench and will wait for next season to land his next job.

AC Milan sporting director Frederic Massara is sponsoring the name of Rudi Garcia but the Frenchman is not a very convincing alternative, just like Claudio Ranieri. Marcelino Garcia Toral and Stefano Pioli are the new names that are being considered.
Milan’s coach situation:

Spalletti is the number 1 option

Pioli is his alternative

Rudi Garcia and Marcelino contacted but talks never proceeded further

Ranieri and Blanc are two profiles that were evaluted but never contacted

[Di Marzio via @Guillaumemp

Blanc not bad
Milan to splash out for Spalletti?
Football Italia
20 Minutes Ago

Elliott Management has reportedly given the green light to spending big on bringing former Inter boss Luciano Spalletti to Milan.

Despite Milan’s 2-1 win at Genoa on Saturday, Marco Giampaolo finds himself back in the firing line.

Spalletti first distanced himself from the role, but Tuttosport claims Elliott is prepared to splash out on the 60-year-old.

However, he is still under contract with Inter so a severance package needs to be agreed.

Nonetheless, the Rossoneri’s owners would have been impressed by the Coach’s ability to get the best out of his player.

The newspaper adds Rudi Garcia is still a candidate, with sporting director Ricky Massara a fan from his time at Roma, but that Stefano Pioli is close to Sampdoria.
how is MG Sarri's heir when Sarri made winger Cuadadro played RB in his 4-3-1-2 while Suso made MG played 4-3-3 instead. I dont know if there is suitable replacement out there atm, but I think Im open for the sacking..(if reports are true)
aka edysim
No to Blanc
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
So does Spalleti = 4231? Likely, right?

I do think that this squad is made for 4312, but if Spalleti can make his 4231 work, then whatever. Fine with me.
The issue is that we have to keep watching Suso on the right. Forget about pressing high or playing quick with Suso.

It's worth noting that Spalleti LOVES to flood the box with players. He expects his midfielders to run into the box. This is a great thing for us because we have players like Bonaventura and Paqueta who are great at this, but for some reason not utilized to do that now. It's been painful to see the ball go to Suso, we know he's gonna cut left and cross because that's the only thing he knows how to do, and then it's only 2 players in the box at best. NO midfielders running through.