Poll: Select your prefered coach for milan. All are rumored to be
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Allegri
26.47%
9 26.47%
Tassotti
14.71%
5 14.71%
Sheva
14.71%
5 14.71%
Spaletti
5.88%
2 5.88%
Ranieri
5.88%
2 5.88%
Wenger
8.82%
3 8.82%
Gattuso
11.76%
4 11.76%
Capello
2.94%
1 2.94%
Bielsa!!!
8.82%
3 8.82%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Milan Head Coach discussion
(10-09-2019, 03:05 AM)ACM2019 Wrote: I came across this video on YouTube. 



Main takeaways:

1. Giampaolo set the record of the shortest-lived coach in the entire Milan history with 111 days.
2. Milan was in fact willing to give Giampaolo time, but he made it impossible for administration to continue to bet on him. He is doing a poor job both internally and externally. The administration simply saw no hope. There was no light at the end of tunnel, so they had to cut their losses. 
3. Boban wasn't part of decision making when Giampaolo was hired (I didn't realize that). 
4. Gattuso left because he asked for experienced players (I don't think I knew that before).
5. Pioli should be good working with young players. There is hope.

I thought I head read articles that he and MAldini both picked him and both believed he was the right man for the job.

Either way, I wouldn't be crucifying Boban and Maldini. They took a risk, it didn't pay off.

I'm not really happy with us signing Pioli but again, I'm not crucifying them just yet...

Give it till Feb when he gets fired and then I'll blame Boban and Maldini Devilol

On a serious note. I sincerely hope we're all wrong about Pioli... Sick of the revolving coach door that is AC Milan.
That's what the fat guy pundit (Gab Marcotti?) said. I don't know for sure one way or another.

I agree with you on Maldini and Boban. I won't blame them either for sure. Giampaolo turns out to be a total failure and absolute disaster for us, but who knows, he may still succeed in another team in the future. Most geniuses are just like that. When they aren't showing their brilliant side, they look like plain idiots.

and I don't care if Maldini and Boban fail again with Pioli. I will forever support them, just like Gattuso, Inzaghi, and Seedorf. At the end of the day, I love those legends who brought us big-ear trophies. Yes, you can say that I still live in the old days, but guess what? If we will never win anything major again, at least we still have 7 big ear trophies and a bunch of old tapes that I can indulge in, and who brought us those glory? Maldini and Boban! Big Grin
Here is to hoping that Pioli turns out great for us and leads us straight to 4th place!

I truly believe this squad is good enough for 4th. I think we have the talent and depth to be there in the end. So we don't even need a coach to overachieve. We just need a coach to get exatcly the expected from this squad. Nothing more, nothing less. Hopefully Pioli can do that.

I believe our squad is better then Atalanta's. It is better then Lazio's. It is AT LEAST as good as Roma's. So get a damn coach that will just get the potential out of these players. Have them play up to their ability. Not above, just AT their ability. Like I said, don't overachieve. Just don't go and lose 5 out of 7 wanting to be Sacchi. The wheel doesn't need to be reinvented. Play the best damn players and don't try to prove some stupid point by being stubborn. Keep us in the mix for 4th come April and May. Hope you can do that Pioli.
All these before Pioli is even official.

Tomorrow when we wake up, boom! Spalletti is our head coach. Grinundwech

or Bonera. Grinundwech Grinundwech
Borini player coach and we will make the CL
(10-09-2019, 04:22 AM)ACM2019 Wrote: or Bonera. Grinundwech Grinundwech

Bone.. ra... Aktion060
AC MILAN
(10-09-2019, 03:57 AM)nefremo Wrote: Here is to hoping that Pioli turns out great for us and leads us straight to 4th place!

I truly believe this squad is good enough for 4th. I think we have the talent and depth to be there in the end. So we don't even need a coach to overachieve. We just need a coach to get exatcly the expected from this squad. Nothing more, nothing less. Hopefully Pioli can do that.

I believe our squad is better then Atalanta's. It is better then Lazio's. It is AT LEAST as good as Roma's. So get a damn coach that will just get the potential out of these players. Have them play up to their ability. Not above, just AT their ability. Like I said, don't overachieve. Just don't go and lose 5 out of 7 wanting to be Sacchi. The wheel doesn't need to be reinvented. Play the best damn players and don't try to prove some stupid point by being stubborn. Keep us in the mix for 4th come April and May. Hope you can do that Pioli.

I think so too. 4th isn't expecting too much from this squad.

(10-09-2019, 04:28 AM)reza Wrote: Borini player coach and we will win the CL

Fixed it for you Sagrin
(10-09-2019, 05:08 AM)porcho Wrote: I think so too. 4th isn't expecting too much from this squad.


Fixed it for you Sagrin

Devilol

He will start himself instead of Suso, if that doesn't convince all of us nothing will Sagrin
[Image: PREDICTEDPIOLI.jpg]
Antonio Vitiello: after dinner with vitiello and boban, Milan's new coach Stefano Pioli said: " I'm happy. First dinner went well ".

#acmnews