Poll: Select your prefered coach for milan. All are rumored to be
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Allegri
26.47%
9 26.47%
Tassotti
14.71%
5 14.71%
Sheva
14.71%
5 14.71%
Spaletti
5.88%
2 5.88%
Ranieri
5.88%
2 5.88%
Wenger
8.82%
3 8.82%
Gattuso
11.76%
4 11.76%
Capello
2.94%
1 2.94%
Bielsa!!!
8.82%
3 8.82%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Milan Head Coach discussion
(10-09-2019, 07:52 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Antonio Vitiello: after dinner with vitiello and boban, Milan's new coach Stefano Pioli said: " I'm happy. First dinner went well ".

#acmnews

I would have poisoned him.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
The new coach not even partcof the Poll! Big Grin
Expect Pioli to last 10 games.
Press conference pressing pioli is happening now live@ acmilan on facebook
OFFICIAL: Milan appoint Pioli
Football Italia2 Hours Ago

Comments
Milan have officially appointed former Fiorentina, Inter and Lazio boss Stefano Pioli as their new Coach on a two-year deal.
Dude, do you do anything else than shitposting?
Pioli? Hhahahahahaha!
(10-09-2019, 12:04 PM)nefremo Wrote: The new coach not even partcof the Poll! Big Grin

I told you the poll is crap Big Grin

Or maybe our new coach is.
mazen has no talent

or maybe neither does our new coach

(sorry mazen, I didn't mean it Big Grin )
Just skimmed through pioli introduction video . Looks like a scene at a funeral. Energy level from the faces at a -0.

Hopefully there is a chance we still make it to 4th spot this year.

Most of all I hope this hiring is strictly because we don't have many options atm and we will search for a real top level coach (that will take our project) in the summer.
OcMilano