Winter Mercato 2019-2020
Milan refuse Napoli for RR
Hopefully getting rid of Suso means we'll make a last minute addition. Would love to somehow get De Paul or Castrovelli
Latest:

Rodriguez 1m loan plus 5m obligation to PSV
Piatek 27m plus up to 3m bonuses permanent to Hertha Berlin
I'm glad we're getting rid of the fodder (Biglia needs to go also) but we're racking up HUGE financial losses
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
lacazette to replace piatek

purchase 40 mil
Milan made its first bid for Uruguayan full back Matthias Vienna from Nacional to take over Ricardo Rodriguez (6.5 - 7 million euros + 20% of any future sale of the player's contract) The Uruguayan club requests more
(01-29-2020, 07:48 PM)drucurl Wrote: I'm glad we're getting rid of the fodder (Biglia needs to go also) but we're racking up HUGE financial losses

Biglia is bosman in summer, irrelevant as of now

The question is how much we get for these players for pure cash but as far as FFP goes no losses for Piatek, Suso. Small loss for Rodriguez.
(01-29-2020, 08:12 PM)reza Wrote: Biglia is bosman in summer, irrelevant as of now

The question is how much we get for these players for pure cash but as far as FFP goes no losses for Piatek, Suso. Small loss for Rodriguez.

Suso is a massive capital gain, as far as I have seen. We paid next to nothing for him, €1.3M apparently, and are selling him for a considerable amount of money. So that's definitely good news.
Yea, accounting wise, we are not recording any losses. Cash is a different story. But cash is not stagnant so you can't think of it that way. We paid cash for these guys, but we got service out of them.
(01-29-2020, 07:04 PM)reza Wrote: Latest:

Rodriguez 1m loan plus 5m obligation to PSV
Piatek 27m plus up to 3m bonuses permanent to Hertha Berlin

good to hear hertha willing to fork out that much for piatek, but whos the replacement? not much time left.
aka edysim