Summer mercato 2020
Lyon did all their best to keep Kalulu, OL senior players were charged over the weekend with making a number of calls to Kalulu to try to convince him to stay, and the president of the basketball club ASVEL and NBA legend, Tony Parker, even tried to convince him to stay with the club that formed him – all in vain.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(06-17-2020, 03:56 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Milan pursuing Perr Schuurs of Ajax after Kouassi snub.

I've heard a lot about this guy in a short amount of time. Most comments are that he's super calm and incredible on the ball. Videos out there prove that too. Very few games to judge on obviously, but i'm sure Ralf (or Moncada) has done their due diligence. Not gonna lie...from the videos out there, he looks like a super technical holding midfielder playing as a CB. It's like having a playmaker that can also defend.

Btw....what's the source here?
(06-17-2020, 04:53 PM)nefremo Wrote: I've heard a lot about this guy in a short amount of time. Most comments are that he's super calm and incredible on the ball. Videos out there prove that too. Very few games to judge on obviously, but i'm sure Ralf (or Moncada) has done their due diligence. Not gonna lie...from the videos out there, he looks like a super technical holding midfielder playing as a CB. It's like having a playmaker that can also defend.

Btw....what's the source here?

Milannews

but if this deal also collapses then Andrea Cistana should be the target.
Silva with another goal. Very calmly taken. Looks like a different player. It's amazing what confidence does to a player...
(06-17-2020, 06:01 PM)nefremo Wrote: Silva with another goal. Very calmly taken. Looks like a different player. It's amazing what confidence does to a player...

Always thought we gave up on him too early, even dropping him for Kalinic. Anyway, he might not ever have become good at Milan. We won't know.
(06-17-2020, 06:15 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Always thought we gave up on him too early, even dropping him for Kalinic. Anyway, he might not ever have become good at Milan. We won't know.

The guy just needed time to regain his confidence. 
Had he been playing from the start instead of Krapinic then we likely wouldn't have needed to send him away nor sign Piatek. 

Anyway, that's old news now. We've got to look forward. Would take some convincing to get him to return even if we wanted him back.
I think it's a closed chapter for us. Hopefully he keeps scoring so that Eintracht buys him. He is there on loan for another year, so hopefully he continues this form
https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-ue...42261.html

So it seems that FFP regarding the last monitoring period will be extended by a year. Essentially a 4 yr period instead of 3, allowing teams to get back into compliance. In other words, it's not scrapped, and still very much a hinderance to clubs like our own.

Based on what I got from there
1) In 2021, instead of asseasing the Break-Even requirement for 3 seasons (18, 19, 20), they will only assess 18 and 19. This bypasses 2020, however it is not scrapped and rather will be assessed the following year, giving clubs some extra time to get into compliance

2) Therefore in 2022, instead of assessing 19, 20, 21 as normally, they will assess 4 years by looking at 18 again in addition to 19, 20, 21.....but the key is combining 20 and 21 as 1.

No other detail was given, but by the looks of it, doesn't seem like clubs can go out and spend without being mindful of FFP. Because it'll come back to haunt them in the 2022 assessment.
It also seems to screw teams that had a bad 2018...since that year will linger around longer. However, we settled with UEFA regarding that year, right?

This crap is so confusing and the papers never give a good explanation of it. I'd really like to know more about it but all the articles are so vague and give zero details.
Fiorentina in talks over Thiago Silva (Di Marzio)
(06-18-2020, 05:30 PM)nefremo Wrote: https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-ue...42261.html

So it seems that FFP regarding the last monitoring period will be extended by a year. Essentially a 4 yr period instead of 3, allowing teams to get back into compliance. In other words, it's not scrapped, and still very much a hinderance to clubs like our own.

Based on what I got from there
1) In 2021, instead of asseasing the Break-Even requirement for 3 seasons (18, 19, 20), they will only assess 18 and 19. This bypasses 2020, however it is not scrapped and rather will be assessed the following year, giving clubs some extra time to get into compliance

2) Therefore in 2022, instead of assessing 19, 20, 21 as normally, they will assess 4 years by looking at 18 again in addition to 19, 20, 21.....but the key is combining 20 and 21 as 1.

No other detail was given, but by the looks of it, doesn't seem like clubs can go out and spend without being mindful of FFP. Because it'll come back to haunt them in the 2022 assessment.
It also seems to screw teams that had a bad 2018...since that year will linger around longer. However, we settled with UEFA regarding that year, right?

This crap is so confusing and the papers never give a good explanation of it. I'd really like to know more about it but all the articles are so vague and give zero details.

do it like Liverpool, spend big in 2018 and spend almost nothing in 2019.