Serie A
Locatelli is hands off the best Italian midfielder this seaon, even better than Verratti
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
(07-18-2020, 08:37 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Locatelli stats against Cagliari(rating 8.2 highest in the match)

Minutes played 94'
Touches 132
Acc. passes 103/115 (90%)
Key passes 3
Crosses (acc.) 1 (1)
Long balls (acc.) 7 (5)

Dribble attempts (succ.) 2 (2)
Ground duels (won) 12 (10)
Aerial duels (won) 2 (1)

Tackles 6

What a player we have lost.... Do we had any buyback clause?

I jist watched this game. And honestly, thise stats are SOOO deceiving. Cagliari was horrible for 60 mins and defended deep. There was virtually ZERO pressure on Locatelli the entire game. (Cagliari also had a man down for the entire second half) 
So yes, I'm not surprised he had 100+ passes. But in reality, he was actually disappointing because with alll those touches passes, and with AALLL that time on the ball and zero pressure....he literaly created nothing and did nothing other than move the ball sideways and backwards. If we are pissed off with Biglia for being "safe-pass/back-pass Biglia", than trust me, you would have been pulling your hair out with Locatelli today.

That's not to say that he hasn't developed nicely. But today's stats are a perfect example of how sometimes stats in football can completely give the wrong picture.
Reply
(07-18-2020, 08:45 PM)nefremo Wrote: I jist watched this game. And honestly, thise stats are SOOO deceiving. Cagliari was horrible for 60 mins and defended deep. There was virtually ZERO pressure on Locatelli the entire game. (Cagliari also had a man down for the entire second half) 
So yes, I'm not surprised he had 100+ passes. But in reality, he was actually disappointing because with alll those touches passes, and with AALLL that time on the ball and zero pressure....he literaly created nothing and did nothing other than move the ball sideways and backwards. If we are pissed off with Biglia for being "safe-pass/back-pass Biglia", than trust me, you would have been pulling your hair out with Locatelli today.

That's not to say that he hasn't developed nicely. But today's stats are a perfect example of how sometimes stats in football can completely give the wrong picture.

Just I think you r right I just copied it without watching the match but he was better against Rubentus(which I watched)
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
loca was sold to benfica 1st, so we dont have buy back clause with sassuolo
Reply
(07-19-2020, 03:50 AM)sylrus Wrote: loca was sold to benfica 1st, so we dont have buy back clause with sassuolo

That's Cristante.
Reply
he? my bad, Devilol
Reply
(07-19-2020, 03:01 PM)sylrus Wrote: he? my bad, Devilol

No, it is not your fault. It is their fault. If they weren't both so determined to leave, you wouldn't have to mix them up.  Icon_lol2
Reply
I don't regret Locatelli or Cristante at all. The fact that we initially didn't replace them with better players, yet at the same time wouldn't give them game time was annoying. For example, it's different to sit on the bench for Seedorf and it's different to sit on the bench for Poli/Bertolacci. In that sense, we were wrong. But in all honesty, neither one has turned out world class. They are still young and could still develop even more....but at the moment, I wouldn't replace Kessie with either one. I won't even talk about Bennacer because he's on a different planet compared to those 2. He has stratospheric potential and we are only now seeing the beginning of it.
So if they were here now, I'm not so sure they'd be given starters anyway. The fact that like Xu said, they were both so determined to leave made everything even easier. Neither one wanted anything to do with Milan anymore. So screw them. Locatelli currently is not starting material for a top team. If he was to leave Sassuolo and join a top team fighting for top honors, he'd be right back where he was at Milan when he left....which is rotation.
Cristante at 25 hasn't achieved anything. He just looks like an ordinary player to me. Nothing stands out. So same with him...if he was to go to a club fighting for titles, he'd be a rotation player.
Reply
Cutrone with yet another goal.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
(07-19-2020, 08:11 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Cutrone with yet another goal.

I don't think he has scored much this season. 3 or 4 at most?
Reply