Zlatan Ibrahimovic
[Image: RnHsHE7E8KV9Tq]
Reply
Goodbye Zlatan?

https://www.football-italia.net/153647/i...-spell-out
Reply
(05-25-2020, 01:58 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Goodbye Zlatan?

https://www.football-italia.net/153647/i...-spell-out

Maybe. If it's his calf then he might be ok. If it's his Achilles then i expect to shortly see an announcement that he's retiring. Achilles is a shit one as it takes so long to recover.
Reply
too bad it ended like this for him
Reply
Zlatan out for a month.
Reply
(05-26-2020, 04:27 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Zlatan out for a month.

yeah. was happy when I read it was just a calf issue!
Reply
Zlatan wants €6m per season to stay.

Let him leave. He is nowhere near worthy of that kind of money anymore. I wouldn't even give him €2m to stay.
Reply
(06-16-2020, 10:49 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Zlatan wants €6m per season to stay.

Let him leave. He is nowhere near worthy of that kind of money anymore. I wouldn't even give him €2m to stay.

I'd give him 2m because of his leadership and someone like Leao can still learn plenty off him but for 6m... no thanks.
Reply
(06-16-2020, 11:40 PM)porcho Wrote: I'd give him 2m because of his leadership and someone like Leao can still learn plenty off him but for 6m... no thanks.

i will surely pay him a 6m. will take from pioli's salary for so
Reply
[Image: EeFUNzKXYAE99hi?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Galliani met with Ibra. He spoke with Zlatan to convince him to join Monza.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply